March 16, 200818 yr Louisville gets a great draw and you would think the Vols would have no problem, but we have seen they could lose to anyone.
March 16, 200818 yr They won their conference tourney. I don't think UL should have been a 3. Western Kentucky won the Sun Belt Tourney not South Alabama
March 16, 200818 yr They won their conference tourney. I don't think UL should have been a 3. Did they? I didn't think they did. Oops.
March 16, 200818 yr Author Western Kentucky won the Sun Belt Tourney not South Alabama Im talking about American.
March 16, 200818 yr Teams versus Lunardi's projected seeds: North Carolina (same) Indiana (down 3) Arkansas (down 2) Notre Dame (down 1) George Mason (up 1) Washington State (up 1) Oklahoma (up 1) St. Joseph's (Same) Louisville (up 1) Butler (down 2) South Alabama (same) Tennessee (same)
March 16, 200818 yr Did they? I didn't think they did. Oops. American beat Colgate in the Patriot finals. :cry:
March 16, 200818 yr Im talking about American. Well you quoted something about USA (University of South Alabama)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.