March 16, 200818 yr Georgia winning the tournament today was not good for UK's chances. We'll see. No team has been a surprise thus far. Villanova was one bubble team listed as in. If I see Virginia Tech, Illinois State, Arizona State, or Ohio State I'll panic.
March 16, 200818 yr South is where UK ends up if they are in IMO. Big East going to have 8 or 9 teams in???
March 16, 200818 yr Author Big East going to have 8 or 9 teams in??? Joe L had then with 8 and UK in anyways. None of these have been a huge surprise yet I think we are OK.
March 16, 200818 yr Lunardi hasn't been close. He only gets 25% of the seeds right. He is 76% of them being within one line.
March 16, 200818 yr Joe L had then with 8 and UK in anyways. None of these have been a huge surprise yet I think we are OK. True dat... Not good...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.