Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show....

Featured Replies

Has unc ever started off anywhere but in the state of NC..?

  • Replies 157
  • Views 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shew there is too much talk on these stupid things..Just tell us the seedings then you all can talk.

Shew there is too much talk on these stupid things..Just tell us the seedings then you all can talk.

They always do this. Captive audience.

They always do this. Captive audience.

 

I know, it just kills me.

Has unc ever started off anywhere but in the state of NC..?

 

umm no,thats a joke

Whatever happened to calling them the "San Antonio Regional" or the "Chicago Regional"?

If Kentucky gets in, they would likely get shipped out West. So we may be waiting a while.

I'm just ready to print my bracket and get to work.

Whatever happened to calling them the "San Antonio Regional" or the "Chicago Regional"?

I'd like to think they realized that was stupid, and made it longer than necessary.

umm no,thats a joke

 

Maybe its me but seems like UNC and or duke always start off in the state of NC for the 1st and 2nd rounds...

If UNC ever started out away from NC, Paker may retire.....let it come true!!!

Maybe its me but seems like UNC and or duke always start off in the state of NC for the 1st and 2nd rounds...

 

There is a reason why Dean Smith had that "great run" of consecutive years in the Sweet 16. Pretty easy to make that round when you play at home. I would like to know his record AFTER the Sweet 16.

 

Then again I'm a Virginia fan and I'm just jealous. :lol:

GET ON WITH IT! :lol:

Maybe its me but seems like UNC and or duke always start off in the state of NC for the 1st and 2nd rounds...

 

Because it's true..I notice it every year. I could look up the past years but don't want too. But yeah I also recall Duke or UNC always playing at least one round in North Carolina.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.