Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show....

Featured Replies

UConn a 4 please...

 

Exactly what I was thinking.

  • Replies 157
  • Views 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder who Georgia knocked out.

 

O$U.

I like that for WKU, I think they can get Drake.

Duke a 2 over Wis.

Duke loses in the 2nd round, can't wait.

  • Author
I wonder who Georgia knocked out.

 

ASU or VT.

Unless I'm much mistaken, Lunardi missed none.

 

That's what I've got as well...

Drake can really shoot it. WKU game will be interesting.

Virginia Tech's coach will probably lose it over being snubbed.:fight::creepy: He let it be known in advance of today.

  • Author
Unless I'm much mistaken, Lunardi missed none.

 

Pretty impressive.

Pretty impressive.

 

I missed one. I had Villanova out.

Thursday game, times get released later.... Night game, I hope.

 

I believe it just rolled across the bottom of the screen and said 8 P.M.

Man I tell you what Im going to have a hell of a time trying filling out my bracket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.