Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Call a foul!!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

If it's never called, why even try it? If it's not a foul, why was Dave Neal arguing with Barry Booker? Give me a break, of course it should have been called and if the roles were reversed, I would say UK stole one. As it is, I don't think the sky has fallen. I still think UK is in 100% and worse case scenario is they are a 10-11 instead of an 8-9, which is really the best scenario. NO WAY that team (UK) beats MSU tonight, so I'm seriously not too upset. But of course it's a foul.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK hits their freaking FT's and that call is a non issue!

 

I'll repeat myself.... For the #1 Free throw shooting team in the SEC, they shot horrible.

It was a foul but you can't call that end of story.

 

I hate this argument.

 

You can't call it? Let me ask you this...WHY? There are RULES for a reason. If someone commits a foul YOU CALL THE FOUL.

UK purely lost the game on a lucky but good shot by UGA.

 

I don't understand the politics on you cant call the foul... do you only enforce the law per judgement also?

 

Regardless UK lost...

I hate this argument.

 

You can't call it? Let me ask you this...WHY? There are RULES for a reason. If someone commits a foul YOU CALL THE FOUL.

 

If roles are reversed you have no problem with them calling that foul on UK?

It was a foul but you can't call that end of story.

 

 

Well then take it out the book.

 

 

The problem with officiating in basketball is that thinking right there.

 

Call things by the book and a lot less complaining would go on.

  • Author
Well then take it out the book.

 

 

The problem with officiating in basketball is that thinking right there.

 

Call things by the book and a lot less complaining would go on.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I'm just amazed that it actually looked like a body check... cause Ramel would have added his own dive. But he got checked.

If roles are reversed you have no problem with them calling that foul on UK?

 

They wouldn't have called it on Kentucky if they followed the same method. And if that happened, and Kentucky got away with it, I would say "Man they got lucky". Why does everyone here assume that if the roles are reversed, I'm blind? I would have known it was a foul, and a foul should be called. However, I would have also been very happy that they made a stupid mistake.

So why does no one respond to the other things I say? You guys wouldn't have a problem if that is called on UK give me a break.

You can't call that. If the teams were reversed you would be saying that it was a cheap way for UGA to try and steal a win and that it was the right call to be a no call. Same thing that happened in the Big East awhile back on the force out except they made the call and look how much redicule they got.

 

You can call it and it needs to be called. On the next play, the UGA player was allowed to "guard" the inbounds player and he made a bad pass. Often that play is designed to screen the player guarding the inbounds passer to give him a clear passing lane. If the defensive player runs over the screener and follows the inbounds passer, it is clearly a foul (as in this case). Coaches in late game situations always need to be aware that if they are guarding the inbound passer, they need to make sure the defender is aware he could be screened. If the defensive player had pulled up and Bradley had flopped, it would not be a foul. In this case, the defender ran completely through Bradley. That is a foul and should be called.

You can't call that. If the teams were reversed you would be saying that it was a cheap way for UGA to try and steal a win and that it was the right call to be a no call. Same thing that happened in the Big East awhile back on the force out except they made the call and look how much redicule they got.

 

If you're talking about the foul that benefitted Georgetown as they were dribbling in back court, the level is contact is not anywhere close. There is no comparison. I think the call today should have been made if for no other reason than the contact level.

So why does no one respond to the other things I say? You guys wouldn't have a problem if that is called on UK give me a break.

 

I feel like OUR coach would let Harris or Jasper or whoever is gaurding the inboud know what to look for. Especially if its right in front of the UK bench

  • Author
So why does no one respond to the other things I say? You guys wouldn't have a problem if that is called on UK give me a break.

 

You have no argument.....Was that a foul or not??? Answer???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.