Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Call a foul!!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

Because UK is not about to be in the act of scoring/chance of scoring in this play. ;)

 

Neither is attempting to draw a charge on a breakaway layup, or even

a drive up the floor by a ballhandler. No scoring opportunity there.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If roles are reversed you have no problem with them calling that foul on UK?

 

Nah...you wouldn't hear a peep if the roles were reversed. :lol:

You have no argument.....Was that a foul or not??? Answer???

 

I already answered that in my first post. You didn't answer my question.

  • Author
I already answered that in my first post. You didn't answer my question.

 

I would be mad but I would also know that it was a foul...It was a foul so it should of been called..

FWIW, the ESPN analysts on ESPN2 agree that it should have been a foul call. I still don't think so.

So why does no one respond to the other things I say? You guys wouldn't have a problem if that is called on UK give me a break.

 

I have responded to everything you have said.

I would be mad but I would also know that it was a foul...It was a foul so it should of been called..

 

To each his own. I just don't see how you can decide a game on a play like that.

I have responded to everything you have said.

 

I was writing that when you posted and I didn't see it. :thumb:

I was writing that when you posted and I didn't see it. :thumb:

 

:thumb:

The refs let the players decide the outcome and that's all anybody wants. UK had their chances at the charity stripe and Bradley could have taken the last shot again.

 

That guy just hit a tough shot, that's what beat UK. Not the no call.

Takes a lot of testicular fortitude to call that foul.

I personally have never seen it called.

I can live with the no-call.

 

UK had their chances...

 

Give UGa credit, the kid hit a really tough shot...full speed reverse pivot three.

It was a foul and it should have been called. I mean, Bradley got clobbered. How do you not call that? If a UK player had done the same thing and a charge had been called, I would have said it was a smart play on Georgia's part. I wouldn't have been happy about it, but a foul is a foul, regardless what time in the game it happens.

Everyone remember that we are doing all of this without Meeks and Patterson.

Everyone remember that we are doing all of this without Meeks and Patterson.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.