Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does the NCAA cut UK a break?

Featured Replies

Guess we can call it the Georgia Dome... :D
....:lol:
  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hard to tell. I wouldn't want to be in the room this year. The bubble is a mess...

 

The A-10 has gone from a one-bid league to potentially a 3-big league.

I doubt they are cut a break. It don't matter they are in the tournament and are looking at a 7-10 seed. If they somehow found a way to lose to a horrible GA team, they may get shuffled back to 10-11 range. Either way, I think they are in.

 

I personally think they will have trouble matching up with Miss St. no matter when they play them.

 

Miss. St. will have a hard time matching up with UK, as well.

The A-10 has gone from a one-bid league to potentially a 3-big league.

And I'd have no problem with all three...

And I'd have no problem with all three...

 

The A-10 commish has to be thrilled with X losing.

Miss. St. will have a hard time matching up with UK, as well.

 

You may be right. But Miss St is very physical and plays big inside. Which is UK's weakness

UK has quicker guards, but Gordon always abuses Bradley. Too strong.

You would think Kentucky has done enough to get in, BUT as a Cat fan I would feel a lot more comfy with at least 1 win in Atlanta. Wherever the game may end up being played.

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet........I think the Cats are probably more prepared to play 2 games in one day than most other teams because of how hard Gillispie works them in practice. They will be well prepared if they have to play 2 games tomorrow. But I think we would have a tough time with Miss State anyway, this doesn't help.

 

Then again, we can't overlook UGA either........

  • Author
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet........I think the Cats are probably more prepared to play 2 games in one day than most other teams because of how hard Gillispie works them in practice. They will be well prepared if they have to play 2 games in one day. But I think we would have a tough time with Miss State anyway, this doesn't help.

Kentucky would have the edge if it was a UK/Miss State doubleheader. But it will be tough no matter what.

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet........I think the Cats are probably more prepared to play 2 games in one day than most other teams because of how hard Gillispie works them in practice. They will be well prepared if they have to play 2 games tomorrow. But I think we would have a tough time with Miss State anyway, this doesn't help.

 

Then again, we can't overlook UGA either........

 

I am with ya

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet........I think the Cats are probably more prepared to play 2 games in one day than most other teams because of how hard Gillispie works them in practice. They will be well prepared if they have to play 2 games tomorrow. But I think we would have a tough time with Miss State anyway, this doesn't help.

 

Then again, we can't overlook UGA either........

Not in depth but perhaps conditioning.

 

You'll see early substitutions and if a big lead, more rest than normal.

Not in depth but perhaps conditioning.

 

You'll see early substitutions and if a big lead, more rest than normal.

 

True, didn't think about the depth part, just thinking of the conditioning. Then again, since we don't have the depth, we do have a lot of players who are used to playing big minutes.

The A-10 commish has to be thrilled with X losing.

 

Some interesting coaching rumblings in Atlantic City tonight, csh81?

True, didn't think about the depth part, just thinking of the conditioning. Then again, since we don't have the depth, we do have a lot of players who are used to playing big minutes.
I agree and I believe, the players will take it as a personal challenge, to play 2 games and be very focused early.

 

I look for UK to start out enthusiastic early and hopefully, work with a lead in the first half.

I agree and I believe, the players will take it as a personal challenge, to play 2 games and be very focused early.

 

I look for UK to start out enthusiastic early and hopefully, work with a lead in the first half.

 

The only thing about them getting some other guys in, is they don't put people away very well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.