Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does the NCAA cut UK a break?

Featured Replies

For having to play two games in a day or for seeing their game postponed a day?

 

I know a lot of people think UK is in automatically but there are a lot of regular season conference champions dropping in their tourneys.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For having to play two games in a day or for seeing their game postponed a day?

 

I know a lot of people think UK is in automatically but there are a lot of regular season conference champions dropping in their tourneys.

 

I think if they win one, they will be in regardless. If they lose, who knows.

Its a mess...

I think they're in regardless, but they need to win that first one to save the anxiety.

  • Author

You say they are in but one and done in the SEC and now you have St. Joes, Minnesota, Illinois (if they win the Big10 Auto), Temple, Arkansas, and West Virginia making strong cases today

UK is in. Far more bubbles have popped the last two days than teams sneaking in...

  • Author

If they are indeed in, will they get a break in seeding if they have to play twice on Saturday?

UK is in. Far more bubbles have popped the last two days than teams sneaking in...

 

I agree. I think they're in. This will prevent them from improving their seeding. I hope they can avoid that 8-9 game.

I think with this thing happening that out of moral obligation they should put us in.

If they are indeed in, will they get a break in seeding if they have to play twice on Saturday?

 

Hard to tell. I wouldn't want to be in the room this year. The bubble is a mess...

Hard to tell. I wouldn't want to be in the room this year. The bubble is a mess...
Agreed and the bubble, is more like a giant hot air balloon....with a gaping hole.
  • Author

I think they (the NCAA) get some slack this year because they also own the NIT, so in the big picture, the NCAA will be sending their best teams to two tournaments instead of one.

 

There are still going to be some upset people come Sunday.

Agreed and the bubble, is more like a giant hot air balloon....with a gaping hole.

Guess we can call it the Georgia Dome... :D

I doubt they are cut a break. It don't matter they are in the tournament and are looking at a 7-10 seed. If they somehow found a way to lose to a horrible GA team, they may get shuffled back to 10-11 range. Either way, I think they are in.

 

I personally think they will have trouble matching up with Miss St. no matter when they play them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.