March 15, 200818 yr Author Is everyone still sure about UK being in now? Does the NCAA cut them a break?
March 15, 200818 yr Author THE NCAA doesn't cut breaks, IMO.Is that why North Carolina and Duke rarely leave Charlotte and Raleigh in the first two rounds of the tourney every year? If one of those cities is hosting a first round game, one of those schools are playing there.
March 15, 200818 yr Is that why North Carolina and Duke rarely leave Charlotte and Raleigh in the first two rounds of the tourney every year? If one of those cities is hosting a first round game, one of those schools are playing there. Duke might get shipped out west if they continue to play like they're playing right now against Clemson. :thumb:
March 15, 200818 yr ^ We've been over this a hundred times.....The state of North Carolina has like 3 stadiums that can host the tourney. WE have 2. That said, only Rupp has done so. That takes UK out of the picture as you are not allowed to play on your home court. The NCAA has made it known they want teams to play as close to home as possible, UK often goes to Nashville or Indy, so that argument really doesn't work.
March 15, 200818 yr Is that why North Carolina and Duke rarely leave Charlotte and Raleigh in the first two rounds of the tourney every year? If one of those cities is hosting a first round game, one of those schools are playing there. :lol:
March 15, 200818 yr I don't think they will, but if Georgia somehow win this tourny, that may hurt UK. Again, that's a BIG if. Otherwise, UK is in.
March 15, 200818 yr What if Duke loses today? Then I'll buy everyone a round next time we have a BGP get together. (Not really :lol: I can't afford it. But if I could...I would)
March 15, 200818 yr Author Not if Charlotte, Raleigh, or Winston-Salem is hosting a first round gameBoth Raliegh and Charlotte are first round sites. I'll bet a check that one or both end up at one or both.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.