Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Next IU Head Coach Thread

Next Hoosier Head Coach 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Next Hoosier Head Coach

    • Tony Bennett
      9%
    • Mike Brey
      4%
    • Brad Brownell
      0%
      0
    • Dan Dakich
      7%
    • Scott Drew
      0%
      0
    • Anthony Grant
      4%
    • Chris Lowery
      0%
      0
    • Sean Miller
      9%
    • Bruce Pearl
      12%
    • Kevin Stallings
      15%
    • Steve Alford
      8%
    • Rick Barnes
      4%
    • Tom Crean
      7%
    • Jamie Dixon
      0%
      0
    • Thad Matta
      2%
    • Jay Wright
      4%
    • Other
      9%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think gets it?

 

Why?

 

I voted for who I want to get it...but he's not who I think will get it.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who do you think gets it?

 

Why?

 

I voted for who I want to get it...

 

What no Bob Knight on the list? :D

 

I'll take Miller. Then I'd go Brey, Stallings, Grant and Pearl.

  • Author
What no Bob Knight on the list? :D

 

I'll take Miller. Then I'd go Brey, Stallings, Grant and Pearl.

Brey seems to be picking up a lot of steam lately...
Brey seems to be picking up a lot of steam lately...

 

 

Honestly I like Miller and Grant but I think Brey might end up being a heck of a pickup. He's had to deal with ND's academic standards and I think he does a very nice job both in preparation and in games. I think he could really win big at IU--he'd probably be my first choice, although I think Miller will get it if he wants it.

I voted other. This is Bluegrass Preps, not Hoosier Preps. :)

Is Jay Wright a possibilty for the IU job? I dont know much about who they are wanting.

  • Author
Is Jay Wright a possibilty for the IU job? I dont know much about who they are wanting.

The first ten in my list are the "main guys" the bottom six are also being mentioned.

  • Author

I find it funny that after 23 votes, the Top 3 choices, right now, haven't received a single vote.

  • Author
I voted other. This is Bluegrass Preps, not Hoosier Preps. :)

This being bluegrasspreps has absolutely nothing to do with the Unviersity of Kentucky!

 

This is first and foremost a high school sports forum! :D

I like Sean Miller too much to root against him at IU.

 

Ditto for John Brannen if Grant was to get the job.

 

Does Matta have an IU connection? If not, I don't see him leaving O$U.

 

Bruce Pearl's sleeping with Pat Summit so he's not going anywhere.

 

I like Tony Bennett's voice so he gets my vote...

I find it funny that after 23 votes, the Top 3 choices, right now, haven't received a single vote.

 

Sounds like another mistake is on the horizon for the IU administration.

  • Author
Sounds like another mistake is on the horizon for the IU administration.

Why?

  • Author
I like Sean Miller too much to root against him at IU.

 

Ditto for John Brannen if Grant was to get the job.

 

Does Matta have an IU connection? If not, I don't see him leaving O$U.

 

Bruce Pearl's sleeping with Pat Summit so he's not going anywhere.

 

I like Tony Bennett's voice so he gets my vote...

Matta's an Indiana boy. Went to Butler and his first coaching gig was at Indiana State.First head coaching gig was at Butler too.

Matta's an Indiana boy. Went to Butler and his first coaching gig was at Indiana State.

 

So...no...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.