Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 69 Gonzaga 62 (WCC Championship)

Featured Replies

SD wanted that game more, they were scrapping for every loose ball. Gonzaga didn't hit a 3 pointer for the first time in over 400 games.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep in mind, the WCC was played at SD. The last time the Torero's won the tourney was 2003 on their home floor. They will probably draw a pretty good team in the 1st round.

 

I would bet they end up around a 13...

I would bet they end up around a 13...

 

They could slip into a 12-5 matchup, depending on how the rest of the conference tourneys play out.

They could slip into a 12-5 matchup, depending on how the rest of the conference tourneys play out.

 

In which case they would really have potential for the upset...

That technical at the end was pretty weak, IMO. I know it is the rule, but with 7 seconds to go and a 10 point lead, the ref could have looked the other way. I have not watched much WCC to say the least, but the Zags didn't look very impressive last night.

Anyone for a SD/UK rematch?:D

 

I would love to see that.

This would be uncommon to not see Gonzaga in the tournament, will they still make it?

This would be uncommon to not see Gonzaga in the tournament, will they still make it?

 

I'm sure they will--they were #22 last night heading into that game.

San Diego has a nice team. I have been telling some friends this for about 2 months. IMHO, Kentucky is the better team. But on December 29th, USD was the better team.

For the record, Lunardi has San Diego in as a 15-seed. Ouch.

For the record, Lunardi has San Diego in as a 15-seed. Ouch.

 

Hmmm... I was thinking the Zags would be around an 7 or 8, St. Mary's would be around a 10 or 11, and USD would be around a 12 or13.... But thats why he is making the big bucks and I'm... well... not...

Hmmm... I was thinking the Zags would be around an 7 or 8, St. Mary's would be around a 10 or 11, and USD would be around a 12 or13.... But thats why he is making the big bucks and I'm... well... not...

 

Lunardi has Gonzaga as a 7 and Saint Mary's as a 9.

For the record, Lunardi has San Diego in as a 15-seed. Ouch.

 

Granted, San Diego did not win the regular season title, but if they are are a 15 seed, the field is really deep this season. That is OVC territory. The WCC is 10x better than the OVC.

Granted, San Diego did not win the regular season title, but if they are are a 15 seed, the field is really deep this season. That is OVC territory. The WCC is 10x better than the OVC.

 

He also has Austin Peay as a 14-seed currently.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.