Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 69 Gonzaga 62 (WCC Championship)

Featured Replies

He also has Austin Peay as a 14-seed currently.

I have seen both play multiple times. San Diego is a lot better than Austin Peay.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lunardi has Gonzaga as a 7 and Saint Mary's as a 9.

 

Well then I'm not too far off....:lol:

I have seen both play multiple times. San Diego is a lot better than Austin Peay.

 

I agree 100%. San Diego would beat any team in the OVC by 20+ points.

I have seen both play multiple times. San Diego is a lot better than Austin Peay.

 

Yes, they are.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.