Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown 55 Louisville 52

Featured Replies

I love UK but the Big East easily provides the best games to watch, year in and year out.

 

Year in and year out? I really only remember the last 2 or 3 years being exciting in the Big East.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because most people in this state just started really paying attention to it.

Good game. When Padgett went out there was a big difference down low. Big guy for GT was just too much and really made the difference.

UL is fine, would've been nice to have this win, but thier fine. Still a four or five seed.

Congrats GT

Thanks... :bunny:

UL is fine, would've been nice to have this win, but thier fine. Still a four or five seed.
Louisville is still a 3 or a 4 in my opinion. Win the BEast, and they're a 2. Lose in the first game, and then maybe we're talking 4-5.

Not an ugly loss, but still a loss. UofL is still going to be hot come tourney time IMO.

Louisville is still a 3 or a 4 in my opinion. Win the BEast, and they're a 2. Lose in the first game, and then maybe we're talking 4-5.

 

A four seed is the worst-case scenario, IMO.

UofL will be no worse than a four seed. They have an RPI of 11 and the 6th ranked schedule in the country. One more win could seal up a three seed, IMHO.

 

No way they are anything less than a four, they have only loss one game since January, and that was today. They have won some big time games in the win streak. Including wins over G-town, Marq, ND and becoming the only team to EVER win two games at Pitt.

These are some reason I think UL will win the Big East Tourney

 

How they missed 14 of 18 three-point shots, their worse effort in any game since the Big East opener against Cincinnati on Jan. 1. Open threes, many of them.

 

How they shot 13 more free throws than Georgetown but surrendered that considerable edge by missing 8 of 18. Open free throws, all of them.

 

 

 

 

How guards Jerry Smith and Edgar Sosa failed to give the Cards a single basket (a combined 0 for 11) and center David Padgett did not deliver a rebound or assist in 28 minutes

 

I don't think UL will have another Performance like they did yesterday.

Cards were just cold shooting yesterday. Smith was 0-8. With the exception of 3-4 breakdowns, I thought the defensive pressure was outstanding. I thought Caracter played well, just wish he was in better shape. I thought Rick made a mistake with about 5 to go when he replaced a tired Caracter with Farley instead of Padgett, Hibbett dropped in two buckets and blocked out for a third in that stretch.

 

I think the Cards top to bottom are the class of the Big East and are looking at a 3 seed.

Can you imagine how cold Louisville was, and still had a chance at the end? The more I think about it, the more I believe Louisville has a chance to win it all at MSG.

Can you imagine how cold Louisville was, and still had a chance at the end? The more I think about it, the more I believe Louisville has a chance to win it all at MSG.

 

 

:thumb:

Both of these teams are capable of beating any team in the country.IF UL is a 4 seed,I would hate to be the 1 seed in their bracket!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.