Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown 55 Louisville 52

Featured Replies

Cards were just cold shooting yesterday. Smith was 0-8. With the exception of 3-4 breakdowns, I thought the defensive pressure was outstanding. I thought Caracter played well, just wish he was in better shape. I thought Rick made a mistake with about 5 to go when he replaced a tired Caracter with Farley instead of Padgett, Hibbett dropped in two buckets and blocked out for a third in that stretch.

 

I think the Cards top to bottom are the class of the Big East and are looking at a 3 seed.

 

Lundardi has them at a 3.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you imagine how cold Louisville was, and still had a chance at the end? The more I think about it, the more I believe Louisville has a chance to win it all at MSG.

 

I agree with you!!!! Louisville definitely has a chance to win it all this year.

 

G-Town is the better team in the Big East.

Georgetown is better than Louisville.... I think this game and this season as proved that Georgegown and Louisville are pretty compatable. They are both good teams, but both have different strengths and weaknesses. I don't understand where you get this, when Louisville beat GTown at Freedom Hall by 8 and Georgetown beat the Cards by 4. It had to come down to this game to decide the #1 spot in the Big East, and you say that Georgetown is better. Who had the toughest schedule? IMO the Cards and I feel that overall the Cards are the best team in the Big East !!!!

 

 

 

Good look by Smith. Sosa should have pushed the ball to get something going instead of walking the ball up.

Not disapointed by the effort. Little worried about FREE THROW SHOOTING. I think UL will win the Big East.

Go Cards!!!

 

I agree with you on the free throws. That is the only aspect of the CARDS team that is terrible. I don't know what can be done to fix this problem, this late in the season, but it would be a huge plus if there were improvements in free throws.

 

 

I just bought a new Cards tee shirt that says it all. On the front it has 24-7-365. On the back it says Cardinals Basketball ... there's no off season!!!

Good possession by possession game to watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.