Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown 55 Louisville 52

Featured Replies

The effort was there. But the Cards committed to many turnovers and shot only 36% in the first half. They had a chance to win at the end. G-town is 15-0 at home. This was a physical battle. So if they face each other in the Finals of the Big East UL depth will win out.

 

Now when the Cards played the Hoyas at the Hall the dominated the Hoyas. So the regular season was a wash. This loss will refocus the team and make the better.

 

I agree, also like said before need to improve the FT.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UL has to start making their free throws. I was impressed by the Cards' energy if not their execution. Lately, I think teams have figured out what makes the Cards tick and have begun paying a lot more attention to Padgett. One big difference from the UL win in Freedom Hall is the 3-point shooting of the Hoyas. Don't think this loss will damage UL's resume too badly.

Good game to watch. Both of these teams could very easily make it to the final four.

Good game to watch. Both of these teams could very easily make it to the final four.

 

 

I agree.:thumb:

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! With that said, I do think UL will recover from this loss and bounce back in high fashion. Must improve their shooting % from the charity stripe.

G-Town is the better team in the Big East.

 

I disagree.

I am not that greatly impressed with Georgetown.

Now they are a good team, but I do not think they are a great team.

Louisville has the ability to be a great team. I think UL is the best in the conference and would be surprised if they do not win the BE Tourney.

G-Town is just too offensively challenged for me, even though they knocked down three's today.

BTW...Jerry Smith couldn't ask for a better look.

The last possession was not good, however.

Good look by Smith. Sosa should have pushed the ball to get something going instead of walking the ball up.

Not disapointed by the effort. Little worried about FREE THROW SHOOTING. I think UL will win the Big East.

 

Go Cards!!!

 

The Card's have some of the best FT defense that I have seen though............only gave up 5 FT's in the game. ;)

What did Coach Pitino say last year about players shooting under a certain FT pct.?

I love UK but the Big East easily provides the best games to watch, year in and year out.

Overall it was a good game. Tough loss for the Cards though.

Great college basketball game and imo a great coaching job today by John Thompson. He got R.P. this time, the Hoya's were able to control the tempo and that imo was the key.

G-Town is the better team in the Big East.

 

I agree, that is not to cut U.L., JMO that G-Town is better.

G-Town is the better team in the Big East.

 

They have showed that they are very even....I'll take Louisville on a neutral court (ie.....MSG)

That was an ugly game for both teams....

 

I don't know if G-Town would call it ugly. I believe that they did just exactly what they set out to do......they controlled the tempo and won the basketball game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.