Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown 55 Louisville 52

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Pretty poor last possession for the Cards. Sosa tried to draw a foul but ended up throwing up a bad shot. Entertaining ball game though.

What a game! Great look by Smith, just couldn't get it.

That was a huge three there by G'town.

 

Cards played well, despite the loss, and had chances to win and/or send it into OT. In the grand scheme of things, this loss may be a good thing. Now go win the BEast tourney and get that momentum back!

  • Author
What a game! Great look by Smith, just couldn't get it.

 

Eh, I don't know if I would call it a great look or not. Maybe a decent look, maybe just a look.

They were both terrible looks. The last 2 3's they took after the TO.

Eh, I don't know if I would call it a great look or not. Maybe a decent look, maybe just a look.

You don't think the 3 on the 2nd to last possession was a great look???

  • Author
You don't think the 3 on the 2nd to last possession was a great look???

 

No, you couldn't have gotten any more wide open than that. I was referring to the last possession, which I now realize Smith didn't shoot on.

Good look by Smith. Sosa should have pushed the ball to get something going instead of walking the ball up.

Not disapointed by the effort. Little worried about FREE THROW SHOOTING. I think UL will win the Big East.

 

Go Cards!!!

Good look by Smith. Sosa should have pushed the ball to get something going instead of walking the ball up.

Not disapointed by the effort. Little worried about FREE THROW SHOOTING. I think UL will win the Big East.

 

Go Cards!!!

 

How can you say that after they just lost to the (now) Regular season Beast champs?

How can you say that after they just lost to the (now) Regular season Beast champs?

I imagine the reference is to the tournament. I'm not as unhappy with the 2 seed as I was a week ago, now that UConn's dropped to the 4 seed.

How can you say that after they just lost to the (now) Regular season Beast champs?

 

The effort was there. But the Cards committed to many turnovers and shot only 36% in the first half. They had a chance to win at the end. G-town is 15-0 at home. This was a physical battle. So if they face each other in the Finals of the Big East UL depth will win out.

 

Now when the Cards played the Hoyas at the Hall the dominated the Hoyas. So the regular season was a wash. This loss will refocus the team and make the better.

Very good game to watch, defensive and tempo battle. As it should be with the top teams, came down to the end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.