Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Bracketology

Featured Replies

Let's just take care of business. Well, UK needs to take care of business that is. (I can't help but think I am part of the team sometimes :D)

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'm crazy to think about this because I know we need to take it 1 game at a time, but if we happen to put everything together and win the SEC tourney where would they put us?

Okay I'm crazy to think about this because I know we need to take it 1 game at a time, but if we happen to put everything together and win the SEC tourney where would they put us?

 

I say no higher than a 6.

Okay I'm crazy to think about this because I know we need to take it 1 game at a time, but if we happen to put everything together and win the SEC tourney where would they put us?

 

Syracuse was in a similar situation two years ago and made a run to win the Big East championship. They were rewarded with a 5 seed. I would think something similar might happen for UK, but I would expect no higher than a 6 seed. First, UK might only have to win three games whereas Syracuse won four. Second, the SEC isn't as strong this year as the Big East was that season.

I wouldnt complain about any seed. I just want to see them make the tourney.

I wouldnt complain about any seed. I just want to see them make the tourney.

 

After all the talk about us not making the tournament I'd be extremely satisfied with making it as well, regardless of the seeding.

  • Author
Cats are RIGHT now a 9. Win the conference tourney and get a 6 probably.

 

I think the ONLY way to get them out of the dreaded 8/9 seed is to win the SECT. Granted, if the lose game one, they may drop to a 10-12 seed.....I think a 6 seed is a great possibility.......

Defiantely want to steer clear of that 8-9 game. Really would be nice to even avoid a 7-10 situation. Oh well, let the chips fall as they may.

bump....Updated

 

Cats now a #9 seed facing K-State.....Could a box-and-one keep Beasley under 30? :D

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

 

For some reason I'm still concerned about UK making the tournament. From a month ago, a nine seed would be outstanding.

 

As for matching up with K State, put all your efforts on defending him and pray that the UK roster can score more than him and Walker.

For some reason I'm still concerned about UK making the tournament. From a month ago, a nine seed would be outstanding.

 

As for matching up with K State, put all your efforts on defending him and pray that the UK roster can score more than him and Walker.

 

I would bet my car on it that UK is in the tournament. Not even any doubt at this point.

A 9 seed with potential first and second round games against Kansas State and Memphis would be rough IMO...

If Kentucky is securely in, now they may need to root for a few upsets in the conference tournaments to get some worse teams behind them and bump their seeding.

Call me crazy but I think that we could play with Memphis if we played them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.