Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Bracketology

Featured Replies

Lunardi has the Cats in as a #10 seed.....Personally, should they make it, I'd rather have an 11 or 12 seed, granted at this point I just want them to get in!!!

 

Cards come in as a #3....

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough first round vs. Pitt. and then a Kansas. I would much rather have a 11,12, or a 13 than the 10.

PITT is way too big and physical for UK...

I don't like Duke being in that bracket...

PITT is way too big and physical for UK...

 

Is Pitt completely healthy again now?

I wouldn't mind playing any of those 2 seeds except Kansas. If we made the second round. Kansas IMO is the best team in the country when they play their best. I know they most likely will be my pick to win it all this year, besides UK. :D

Yuck. Give me a 11-13 seed and I'm happy.

I don't like Duke being in that bracket...

 

I'd have to take UL in that bracket.

How about Vanderbilt as a 5 seed?

 

That's about right for them. I could see them replacing ND on the 4-line, but that's about it.

Is Pitt completely healthy again now?

 

I know they have one guy, I think his name is Cook, that is out for the year...

No Florida.

Notice that they're no longer in the last 4 in category. That indicates to me that the Cats are on pretty solid ground.

Notice that they're no longer in the last 4 in category. That indicates to me that the Cats are on pretty solid ground.

 

I think they are on solid ground right now. I feel that if they loose Saturday and then loose in the first round of the tournament they will not get in. I think they have to win one of those games.

They aren't in the last 4 in nor the next 4 out. That being said, they still have work to do, but the good thing is that they control their own destiny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.