Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't see Joe and Ramel letting the Gators win on their special day. Those two will rise to the occasion and pull out the win in a close one. I just hope FL doesn't start out like they did against UT the other night.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there to see it baby!

Cats by 12...Make a statement headin to Catlanta!!

I just don't have a good feeling about this game despite the way the Cats have played of late.

I just don't have a good feeling about this game despite the way the Cats have played of late.

 

debbie_downer.jpg

I've got a bad feeling about this game, just the way Florida played against UT scares and me and I've just got a feeling that since they are on the bubble right now that they are going to come out guns a blazing.

 

I want UK to win but my head says UF.

 

UF 73

UK 62

I've got a bad feeling about this game, just the way Florida played against UT scares and me and I've just got a feeling that since they are on the bubble right now that they are going to come out guns a blazing.

 

I want UK to win but my head says UF.

 

UF 73

UK 62

 

debbie_downer.jpg

Well, we are due a win against the Gators, and they did not light up Feb. with good basketball. Maybe they used up their good game for march against the Vols?

I think this may be the game that this UK team makes some believers out there.

I was wrong in the USC thread and I hope I am wrong in this one too. Heart says Cats, head says Florida. Speights will be a load to handle in the paint.

This is a MUST WIN for UK. It is also senior night, and Ramel Bradley will carry this team into the NCAA tournament. UK by 3. They can't win a game in the SEC without making it close.

I dont think that Bradley and Joe will let UK lose. The other guys gotta help em out Sunday. Crowd plays huge roll in the win

CATS--67

UF--61

The way that this U.K. team has been "gutting" it out every night I will stay with them. This one will of course be close imo if we win and may be a blowout if Florida wins.

 

U.K. 71

Florida 70

UK gets the win 70-62 on senior day. GO CATS:ylsuper:

I've got a bad feeling about this game, just the way Florida played against UT scares and me and I've just got a feeling that since they are on the bubble right now that they are going to come out guns a blazing.

 

I want UK to win but my head says UF.

 

UF 73

UK 62

 

Did UK just not play them down to the buzzer with a chance to go into OT??:confused::confused::confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.