March 9, 200818 yr This is a must win for both teams. Most so called experts already have both teams out of the NCAA, but a win today would still leave some hope. I think this team has shown it really has heart and will out play the Gators today. Kentucky by 5.
March 9, 200818 yr This is a must win for both teams. Most so called experts already have both teams out of the NCAA, but a win today would still leave some hope. I think this team has shown it really has heart and will out play the Gators today. Kentucky by 5. Every expert I've seen has Kentucky in.:confused:
March 9, 200818 yr Most so called experts already have both teams out of the NCAA Or not.... Lunardi has UK as a 10 seed. Not even one of the last 4 in. He has Florida as the 1st team out.
March 9, 200818 yr Every expert I've seen has Kentucky in.:confused: Or not.... Lunardi has UK as a 10 seed. Not even one of the last 4 in. He has Florida as the 1st team out. Is there a potential then that this is a play-in game. Barring a run to the SEC championship, the loser of this game today will be out? How could you take a UK team that has numerous bad losses and two to Florida while leaving Florida out?
March 9, 200818 yr Is there a potential then that this is a play-in game. Barring a run to the SEC championship, the loser of this game today will be out? How could you take a UK team that has numerous bad losses and two to Florida while leaving Florida out? 2nd in the East vs. 4th in the East is how you could do it. I do think UK needs to win this one though.
March 9, 200818 yr I think this is a must win for Florida. This is a almost need to win to be sure for Kentucky.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.