Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The game tommrow will start at 11 is what ESPN says and the dish network. So what time does the game really start tommrow?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The game tommrow will start at 11 is what ESPN says and the dish network. So what time does the game really start tommrow?

Time change is tonight. Game will be at noon after we set the clocks ahead...

UK needs the win.

 

UK 71

UF 66

 

Crawford and Bradley won't let them ruin their day.

Time change is tonight. Game will be at noon after we set the clocks ahead...

 

Ok thanks.

Time change is tonight. Game will be at noon after we set the clocks ahead...

 

Wow I glad you said that. I would have been getting to the game like 2 hours early then, because I was already planning on getting there an hour early.

Wow I glad you said that. I would have been getting to the game like 2 hours early then, because I was already planning on getting there an hour early.

 

We are losing an hour, not gaining one...

We are losing an hour, not gaining one...

 

Oh yeah duh. Well thanks even more then, because that would mean I would have barely made it to the game or even had been late. :eek:

I know this was the football teams slogan this past year, but I BELIEVE!!!!

 

UK - 87

Florida - 79

Oh yeah duh. Well thanks even more then, because that would mean I would have barely made it to the game or even had been late. :eek:

 

You haven't grasped this whole daylight savings idea yet have ya?:lol:

You haven't grasped this whole daylight savings idea yet have ya?:lol:

 

Well I usually have no problem with it, but I guess the little bit of drinking I have done tonight has me not thinking so clearly. I think it best that I just get off of here for the night. :D

Not a good feeling about this one, I think Florida makes it eight straight.

 

UF - 78

UK - 73

Cats get a lift from the spirit of Happy Chandler today.

 

Cats 73

 

Gators 67

I haven't be to a game at Rupp all season, but I'll be there today. I hope they can stop the Florida win streak over the Cats, and send the seniors out in style. UK by 6.

^ Game is at 12. Why wouldn't it be....They knew it was daylight savings today so them saying the game is at 12 was supposed to be that from the get go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.