Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Gators invade Rupp Arena for Senior Day. Tip-off is at noon Sunday. The Gators have won 7 straight over the Wildcats after Kentucky had won 9 of 10 over the Chompers. I say Kentucky ends this streak with another hard fought victory. Emotional day for 2 very good Seniors in Ramel Bradley and Joe Crawford. Kentucky wins 72-65.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope we get a win.

 

Joe and Ramel will be very much missed. Send them off with a W.

 

Cats get the Gators.

 

Cats 69

Gators 65

No prediction from me on this one. I havent predicted a game in a while and we've been winning.

 

I'll be making the trip to Lexington for this one. First UK game I've been to this year.

 

I've been to atleast one game every year for a long time but have never been to a senior night game. I'm sure they have some kind of ceremonie for the seniors. The game starts at 12, what time should I get there ?

With the snow and more expected tonite and tomorrow I would go early and arrive early. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JD

  • Author
No prediction from me on this one. I havent predicted a game in a while and we've been winning.

 

I'll be making the trip to Lexington for this one. First UK game I've been to this year.

 

I've been to atleast one game every year for a long time but have never been to a senior night game. I'm sure they have some kind of ceremonie for the seniors. The game starts at 12, what time should I get there ?

 

41, I would try to get to the arena between 10:30 and 11:00. Allow more time to get there. I don't know where you are coming from, but I would leave 20 or 30 minutes earlier than you normally do.

  • Author
No prediction from me on this one. I havent predicted a game in a while and we've been winning.

 

I'll be making the trip to Lexington for this one. First UK game I've been to this year.

 

I've been to atleast one game every year for a long time but have never been to a senior night game. I'm sure they have some kind of ceremonie for the seniors. The game starts at 12, what time should I get there ?

 

BTW, I love that avatar.

BTW, I love that avatar.

 

Thanks man. I'm a huge Skynyrd fan.

 

I'll be in lexington saturday night. My hotel is within walking distance of Rupp.

  • Author
Thanks man. I'm a huge Skynyrd fan.

 

I'll be in lexington saturday night. My hotel is within walking distance of Rupp.

 

Saw them in concert in Las Vegas in July 04.

This is going to be a tough game. Hopefully, Rupp and senior day will be enough of a boost to propel the Cats to victory. A win in this game clinches a tourny berth for UK. I don't see them getting left out with a 12-4 record in the conference even with the SEC in a down year.

I really hope Kentucky wins!

 

Kentucky 65

Florida 64

I'm feeling one of these:

 

Wow I really loved that team, they were a GREAT team. Which doesn't make much sense though, because from what we hear on here. The guy who put that team together, should have been been able to put such a good team together because he was such a bad coach and just ruined UK. :sssh::D

 

I really do hope your right and we see something like this, this sunday. :thumb:

This is going to be a tough game. Hopefully, Rupp and senior day will be enough of a boost to propel the Cats to victory. A win in this game clinches a tourny berth for UK. I don't see them getting left out with a 12-4 record in the conference even with the SEC in a down year.

 

:thumb:

Cats by five 66-61.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.