Pearl's post game comment...Wow!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be glad when Lofton is out of school maybe we can move on. With some of those stupid shots he took down the strech the UK faithful would be calling for his scholly if not before now. He's had a great career at UT and if he gets the chance I hope he does well in the NBA. He's a Kentucky kid that didn't play at UK he's not the first and believe me he won't be the last. Lets move on people. Its been years now.

Well said.

Pearl is really big on complimenting the opponents. After they played X, he told Brown that he was the best athlete UT will play this year and he told Love that he's a great big man.

This quote doesn't suprise me after the game Smooth played today and after the way he's played this year.

The person that really cost us from getting Lofton is Patrick Sparks. Everyone talks about the 2004 recruiting class. However if people remember that year is also the year Sparks started playing for us. If he had never transfered here to UK, then we would have had one more scholarship open, and could have used it to bring in a shooter like Lofton.

Actually it was Tubby's loyalty to Adam Williams that kept Chris Lofton away from Kentucky.

I hate when people say Tubby made a mistake when he didn't get Lofton, he was a 3 star recruit coming out of high school and 146th on the Rivals.com top 150. Joe Crawford was 9th, Randolph Morris 10th, Rajon Rondo 25th, Ramel Bradley 95th, along with Patrick Sparks, for the #1 recruiting class in the nation.