Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pearl's post game comment...Wow!

Featured Replies

"Some of the Kentucky players really stepped up today. Ramel Bradley showed why Kentucky took him rather than Chris Lofton."

Don't know the exact context in which this was given in the postgame, but how do you take this?

Motivation for Lofton?

Compliments for Bradley?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both ways. I am sure he wants to get his players fired up and a little mad how they played vs a not so good UK team without their best player.

Ramel has really stepped it up lately, but yeah, I'm sure it was both a compliment and a challenge to Chris.

I'd say both and a very true statement!

I'd say "coach-speak". " Because I won, it won't hurt anything to say this and look good the whole way around". I challenge my player a little and throw a consolitary bone to UK. Pearl is a spinner, folks, so don't read much into it.

"Some of the Kentucky players really stepped up today. Ramel Bradley showed why Kentucky took him rather than Chris Lofton."

Don't know the exact context in which this was given in the postgame, but how do you take this?

Motivation for Lofton?

Compliments for Bradley?

 

Both.

I'd say both and a very true statement!

 

:lol:

 

Your right, cuz Ramel has had the same success over the entire 4 years that Chris has.

:lol:

 

Your right, cuz Ramel has had the same success over the entire 4 years that Chris has.

 

He has not....but right now he very well may be better.

He has not....but right now he very well may be better.

 

I'd have to say Ramel's pro prospects look a little better than Lofton.

Beating a dead horse here, again. But in all honesty, I'm glad that Bradley is the guy that UK got. Put Lofton on this UK team, minus Bradley, and you wouldn't even be able to get the ball past half court!

Beating a dead horse here, again. But in all honesty, I'm glad that Bradley is the guy that UK got. Put Lofton on this UK team, minus Bradley, and you wouldn't even be able to get the ball past half court!

 

The person that really cost us from getting Lofton is Patrick Sparks. Everyone talks about the 2004 recruiting class. However if people remember that year is also the year Sparks started playing for us. If he had never transfered here to UK, then we would have had one more scholarship open, and could have used it to bring in a shooter like Lofton.

Yeah, but I will take Sparks heroics and yelling at Billy Packer over Lofton 8 days a week. :lol:

Yeah, but I will take Sparks heroics and yelling at Billy Packer over Lofton 8 days a week. :lol:

 

:thumb:That was awesome. However he wouldn't even had to make that crazy 3 pointer at the buzzer, if he would have just made those dang free throws. :mad: Also we would have had Lofton for 4 years, instead of just 2 years with Sparks.

I'll be glad when Lofton is out of school maybe we can move on. With some of those stupid shots he took down the strech the UK faithful would be calling for his scholly if not before now. He's had a great career at UT and if he gets the chance I hope he does well in the NBA. He's a Kentucky kid that didn't play at UK he's not the first and believe me he won't be the last. Lets move on people. Its been years now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.