Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Knight is an ESPN Analyst

Featured Replies

So, will ESPN glue their chairs to the floor now?

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe he'll ask a coach about his game face.

I don't know why this is any different than having Parcells on their Sunday NFL pre-game. The Tuna was well known for browbeating reporters.

 

...and added nothing to the show.

Good!

:banana:

 

Thinking the same thing! :jump:

This is hilarious I can't wait till he tells off another commentator! Bob tells it how it is.

I've seen and heard him do commentary at various times over the years. I found him to be knowlegeble, unbiased, and prepared. That's a pretty good combination. I don't even like the guy, but I think he'll be as good or better than just about everybody they have.

The thread was supposed to read: Bob Knight is an ESPN anal-cyst (AKA, pain in the .....)

Knight is an obnoxious thug and apparently a pretty big hypocrite given hat he would join the ranks of a profession that he so despised and rudely treated. He will add nothing to the broadcasts above any of the other analysts they could have used. I can't imagine anyone will be tuning into the tourney specifically to hear Knight. The attraction of the tourney is the tourney, not the analysts.

I think this is great! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

What Hatz said about Cawood/Knight. I actually heard the games on the radio back then, and he was very good, and didn't cuss. So that shows you people can coctrol their language. For you who do use it tell yourself right now you will never say another cuss word. You can do it. I stopped cold turkey myself, even during football season and reading posts on here.:jump:

If you can't beat them, join them.

If you can't beat them, join them.

 

and THEN beat them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With a chair.

I could see a Rush Limbaugh-ish comment coming from Knight. Not necessarily racist, but maybe some sexist or degrading. Not saying it will, just wouldn't be surprised.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.