Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Knight is an ESPN Analyst

Featured Replies

Actually, considering RMK's penchant for contradiction, this probably shouldn't be seen as a surprise.

He actually worked a few Final Fours for CBS Radio back in the 80's. He was color to Cawood Ledford's play by play.

 

Ledford mentioned that the time they worked together Knight was one of the most prepared announcer he worked with. He actually studied and brought a suitcase with data in it. Ledford remarked that most coaches and athletes he worked with woud open their briefcase and all it had was a sandwich. :lol:

 

I have no love at all for Knight and thought he was a megalomaniac when interviewing him. If he didn't like you he didn't have time for you. It would be interesting if he got the same treatment. ;)

I think he will make a good commentator.

ESPN should be ashamed. Why hire the guy that has told the entire world that your guys know nothing about basketball?

ESPN should be ashamed. Why hire the guy that has told the entire world that your guys know nothing about basketball?

 

Ashamed? It's brilliant! I can't wait! What? They're not allowed to hire someone that disagrees with their guys? Isn't that what you want is some disagreements and debate on the set? I think he'll be good AND entertaining.

So, will ESPN glue their chairs to the floor now?

So, will ESPN glue their chairs to the floor now?

 

I hope not...maybe he'll throw one at Chris Berman...

This is a great addition to ESPN!

Ashamed? It's brilliant! I can't wait! What? They're not allowed to hire someone that disagrees with their guys? Isn't that what you want is some disagreements and debate on the set? I think he'll be good AND entertaining.

 

Disagrees? No. You and I might disagree but I don't say that you're stupid and lack intelligence. Bob Knight does the latter.

IMO as long as the "talent" can speak English and knows that a basket is worth two points, the viewers will be there come tourney time.

I don't know why this is any different than having Parcells on their Sunday NFL pre-game. The Tuna was well known for browbeating reporters.

IMO as long as the "talent" can speak English and knows that a basket is worth two points, the viewers will be there come tourney time.

 

Very true, it doesn't REALLY matter who is on the set but it's bound to be entertaining.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.