Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bud Mackey Part II (The Latest)

Featured Replies

His myspace now says "UK Bound Boi"

 

The other day it was "UK here I come"

 

I don't know if this means anything or not, but I guess you can take it for what it's worth.

UK is not recruiting him. If he does happen to end up at UK it will be as a walk on, and that's not likely at all. He's messing with people, and it's pretty funny...

UK is not recruiting him. If he does happen to end up at UK it will be as a walk on, and that's not likely at all. He's messing with people, and it's pretty funny...

 

 

He sure picked a good bunch to mess with that's for sure. :lol:

The kid was caught selling crack on school grounds, I know he is a great player and would be a huge get for UK but I hope he doesn't even get a chance to make the team as a walk-on. I am as big of UK fan as they come but I just hope BCG doesn't take a chance on him.

I wouldn't read into his myspace too much.

 

:thumb:

Unless his Myspace starts saying "Mark it down" or something to that effect, can't buy into it.

 

I will be happy when he starts playing wherever, whether it's Division 1, Division 2 or Happy Valley Technical and Community College. Take care of your personal problems, get your education, play basketball and stop talking. SHEESH :lol:

He sure picked a good bunch to mess with that's for sure. :lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Couldn't it be someone acting as if they are Mackey? I know if you search for celebrities many have several different accounts on MySpace that others have falsely created.

So maybe this is just someone that has created a profile pretending to be him, when in fact it isn't him at all.

He sure picked a easy bunch to mess with that's for sure. :lol:

 

Fixed that for you. :D

It should read Jail Bound...he's an idiot.

It should read Jail Bound...he's an idiot.

 

:laugh::thumb:

Couldn't it be someone acting as if they are Mackey? I know if you search for celebrities many have several different accounts on MySpace that others have falsely created.

So maybe this is just someone that has created a profile pretending to be him, when in fact it isn't him at all.

 

By looking at the pics, I'm pretty sure it is really his. There are some "home" pics I guess you would call them.

His myspace now says "UK Bound Boi"

 

The other day it was "UK here I come"

 

I don't know if this means anything or not, but I guess you can take it for what it's worth.

 

Maybe he's visiting someone at the campus or something. If he has ever gotten on here then he probably laughs to see people posting his myspace stuff. Pretty ridiculous if ya ask me!

  • Author

Ease up a bit there champ. I simply posted some of the rumor mill that was going around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.