Bud Mackey Part II (The Latest)

FullCount

UK is not recruiting him. If he does happen to end up at UK it will be as a walk on, and that's not likely at all. He's messing with people, and it's pretty funny...

He sure picked a good bunch to mess with that's for sure. :lol:

The kid was caught selling crack on school grounds, I know he is a great player and would be a huge get for UK but I hope he doesn't even get a chance to make the team as a walk-on. I am as big of UK fan as they come but I just hope BCG doesn't take a chance on him.

Unless his Myspace starts saying "Mark it down" or something to that effect, can't buy into it.

I will be happy when he starts playing wherever, whether it's Division 1, Division 2 or Happy Valley Technical and Community College. Take care of your personal problems, get your education, play basketball and stop talking. SHEESH :lol:

Couldn't it be someone acting as if they are Mackey? I know if you search for celebrities many have several different accounts on MySpace that others have falsely created.

So maybe this is just someone that has created a profile pretending to be him, when in fact it isn't him at all.

Couldn't it be someone acting as if they are Mackey? I know if you search for celebrities many have several different accounts on MySpace that others have falsely created.

So maybe this is just someone that has created a profile pretending to be him, when in fact it isn't him at all.

By looking at the pics, I'm pretty sure it is really his. There are some "home" pics I guess you would call them.

His myspace now says "UK Bound Boi"

The other day it was "UK here I come"

I don't know if this means anything or not, but I guess you can take it for what it's worth.

Maybe he's visiting someone at the campus or something. If he has ever gotten on here then he probably laughs to see people posting his myspace stuff. Pretty ridiculous if ya ask me!