Bud Mackey Part II (The Latest)

FullCount

Unless his Myspace starts saying "Mark it down" or something to that effect, can't buy into it.

I will be happy when he starts playing wherever, whether it's Division 1, Division 2 or Happy Valley Technical and Community College. Take care of your personal problems, get your education, play basketball and stop talking. SHEESH :lol:

Maybe NJIT New Jersey Institute of Technology. They could use some help, they are on their way to the first defeated season I think in NCAA history. Something along the lines of 0-29.

Maybe NJIT New Jersey Institute of Technology. They could use some help, they are on their way to the first defeated season I think in NCAA history. Something along the lines of 0-29.

Yep, they just finished their season 0-29, worst single season in history. I'm sure he could help them get at least 1 or 2 wins next year. :lol:

Couldn't it be someone acting as if they are Mackey? I know if you search for celebrities many have several different accounts on MySpace that others have falsely created.

So maybe this is just someone that has created a profile pretending to be him, when in fact it isn't him at all.

I'm sure prisons and jails have Wi-Fi access now. Bud can still keep in touch even if he goes bye, bye for a while. :lol:

The kid was caught selling crack on school grounds' date=' I know he is a great player and would be a huge get for UK but I hope he doesn't even get a chance to make the team as a walk-on. I am as big of UK fan as they come but I just hope BCG doesn't take a chance on him.[/quote']

UK took a chance on BCG and his track record.

UK is not recruiting him. If he does happen to end up at UK it will be as a walk on, and that's not likely at all. He's messing with people, and it's pretty funny...

Anyone else find it kind of odd that with all that has happened to Mackey, he's still taking the time to mess with a fan base? Don't you think he would be using his time more wisely, like trying to repair his very damaged reputation. Oh well, I'm sure someone will be returning the favor soon enough.

It appears he will end up at UC since he has transfered to a prep school in cincinnati and rivals.com says his top interest is UC. Also says that one of Scotty Hopson's top choices is UC! Would be amazing to get both of them.

UC has backed off Mackey at this point. Two other very talented G's have been the focus...

UK is not recruiting him. If he does happen to end up at UK it will be as a walk on, and that's not likely at all. He's messing with people, and it's pretty funny...

I think you're giving Bud a little too much credit, from his past actions, I don't think he's smart enough to pull a prank like that...

I think the interest is there from Bud, but not from UK, IMO...