February 27, 200818 yr Unless his Myspace starts saying "Mark it down" or something to that effect, can't buy into it. I will be happy when he starts playing wherever, whether it's Division 1, Division 2 or Happy Valley Technical and Community College. Take care of your personal problems, get your education, play basketball and stop talking. SHEESH :lol: Maybe NJIT New Jersey Institute of Technology. They could use some help, they are on their way to the first defeated season I think in NCAA history. Something along the lines of 0-29.
February 27, 200818 yr Maybe NJIT New Jersey Institute of Technology. They could use some help, they are on their way to the first defeated season I think in NCAA history. Something along the lines of 0-29. Yep, they just finished their season 0-29, worst single season in history. I'm sure he could help them get at least 1 or 2 wins next year. :lol:
February 27, 200818 yr Couldn't it be someone acting as if they are Mackey? I know if you search for celebrities many have several different accounts on MySpace that others have falsely created. So maybe this is just someone that has created a profile pretending to be him, when in fact it isn't him at all. I'm sure prisons and jails have Wi-Fi access now. Bud can still keep in touch even if he goes bye, bye for a while. :lol:
February 27, 200818 yr I wouldn't read into his myspace too much. This is a good point my name has been changed on there many times without me doing it.
February 27, 200818 yr I'm sure prisons and jails have Wi-Fi access now. Bud can still keep in touch even if he goes bye, bye for a while. :lol: It's a shame to see such talent go to such waste. Jail Bound is more likely than UK bound!
February 27, 200818 yr The kid was caught selling crack on school grounds' date=' I know he is a great player and would be a huge get for UK but I hope he doesn't even get a chance to make the team as a walk-on. I am as big of UK fan as they come but I just hope BCG doesn't take a chance on him.[/quote'] UK took a chance on BCG and his track record.
February 27, 200818 yr I said this in another thread, but Mackey probably just has some buyers at UK, he's not talking about furthering his basketball career, he's talking about his street pharmacy career.:lol::lol::lol:
February 27, 200818 yr UK is not recruiting him. If he does happen to end up at UK it will be as a walk on, and that's not likely at all. He's messing with people, and it's pretty funny... Anyone else find it kind of odd that with all that has happened to Mackey, he's still taking the time to mess with a fan base? Don't you think he would be using his time more wisely, like trying to repair his very damaged reputation. Oh well, I'm sure someone will be returning the favor soon enough.
February 28, 200818 yr I said this in another thread, but Mackey probably just has some buyers at UK, he's not talking about furthering his basketball career, he's talking about his street pharmacy career.:lol::lol::lol: :sssh:
February 29, 200818 yr It appears he will end up at UC since he has transfered to a prep school in cincinnati and rivals.com says his top interest is UC. Also says that one of Scotty Hopson's top choices is UC! Would be amazing to get both of them.
February 29, 200818 yr It appears he will end up at UC since he has transfered to a prep school in cincinnati and rivals.com says his top interest is UC. Also says that one of Scotty Hopson's top choices is UC! Would be amazing to get both of them. UC has backed off Mackey at this point. Two other very talented G's have been the focus...
February 29, 200818 yr UK is not recruiting him. If he does happen to end up at UK it will be as a walk on, and that's not likely at all. He's messing with people, and it's pretty funny... I think you're giving Bud a little too much credit, from his past actions, I don't think he's smart enough to pull a prank like that... I think the interest is there from Bud, but not from UK, IMO...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.