Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's Paul Warford...suspended....

Featured Replies

Indefiantely.....more info later...

 

Warford had 41 tackles, 2 int's, and 9 pass breakups, he will be a junior.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad pub for the Cats but Warfard is extremely replaceable if this is long term.

Warford was playing ball in the Johnson Center today...

How did he look??? :lol: :lol:

How did he look??? :lol: :lol:

 

Funny.

 

Seriously though, he looked like he can ball.

 

Just find it interesting on the day we find out about it, he is in the JC just hooping it up instead of making right whatever he did wrong.

Funny.

 

Seriously though, he looked like he can ball.

 

Just find it interesting on the day we find out about it, he is in the JC just hooping it up instead of making right whatever he did wrong.

 

He was there the day before as well.

 

And don't be fooled by his looks.

 

I agree with whoever said Warford is replaceable. But I hate to hear of any player in trouble.

wow guys this really suprises me i played ball with Paul from 6th grade to 06 and Paul is a great kid and wouldve never thought he would be in any kind of trouble. Keep us posted!!

 

I'm not real sure about this, but I heard that the only trouble that he was in was for not being where the coaches expected him to be.

I have always heard that Warford is a heck of a kid. Not sure what trouble he got into but I hope that he can make it back onto the team.

I am sure it is nothing serious or he would be gone.

Too bad he doesn't play for U of L or else this type of behavior would cause him to mess around and become team captain........ in order to get suspended at Louisville it has to at least be a misdemeanor or involve an Uzi :D

 

J/K....

 

 

Seriously, the kid pretty much has a starting position locked up in the SEC and he jeopardizes it with something as petty as this? I don't see this being a major suspension at all, but this could hurt his chances going into Spring.

I think it would be a blow to lose a starting DB but hopefully he will be back by the spring and at least it isn't Trevard!

I hope he's not out long. I thought he improved as the season went on.

Funny.

 

Seriously though, he looked like he can ball.

 

Just find it interesting on the day we find out about it, he is in the JC just hooping it up instead of making right whatever he did wrong.

That is an unfair statement.
That is an unfair statement.

 

An observation is an unfair statement? I'll have to remember to ask you what I can think...:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.