Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

As Cats fans who do we root for?

Featured Replies

Root for UT. UT has a three game lead on us, our hopes for winning the SEC is pretty much gone. So UT beating Vandy would be huge for us though because gives us a little breathing room in second place in the east. So go UT!

 

I certainly see your point and agree and I may even try to do that but.....root for U.T.? I just don't know if I can do that or not. I may have to root for Vandy and just take our chances.

I may try and do the unspeakable and root for :eek: ....I just can't say it yet.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vandy beat UT then Vols have 2 L's.

 

Then UK can go into Rotten Flop and beat them and have a chance to win the East. Dont say it can't happen either.

 

I don't know if that will happen or not but I like the way that you are thinking. :thumb:

  • Author
To be perfectly honest, it could benefit UK more if they didn't catch the bye. Ideally UK would win out, but I don't see them beating UT. If Vandy managed to win out and UK just lost that one game, UK would be 12-4 like I want, Vandy would get the bye, and UK would have a shot at more wins to pad the resume.

 

There's no way in the world I want UK to possibly have to play 4 games in 4 days with the short bench they have and all the mins. Bradley,Crawford,and Patterson play. I think a bye is huge for this team to possibly make it to the finals.

I don't know,but I do know this that one of them will go down,and that will help UK and all the Cats can do is cont. to put up the W's. Like Tiger Woods has say, winning takes care of everything.

Vandy beat UT then Vols have 2 L's.

 

Then UK can go into Rotten Flop and beat them and have a chance to win the East. Dont say it can't happen either.

 

I would never say it can't happen because I always believe in UK. I just think it will be really hard to do it, especially if Meeks is still not playing. If we can win the SEC that would be awesome. However it is most important for us to atleast get 2nd in the East IMO. If we can do that, I think are chances to make the NCAA tournament are real good.

I want UT to win so that UK will have an opportunity to beat #1 on their home floor. That would seal the NCAA bid up for the Cats.

I want UT to win so that UK will have an opportunity to beat #1 on their home floor. That would seal the NCAA bid up for the Cats.

 

Well even if UT loses to Vandy, UT still would be #1 win we play them. Even though it would be really nice to be the team that first gives them that lost at #1. :thumb:

Well even if UT loses to Vandy, UT still would be #1 win we play them. Even though it would be really nice to be the team that first gives them that lost at #1. :thumb:

 

Its crucial to get that bye in the tourney, as well, IMO.

Its crucial to get that bye in the tourney, as well, IMO.

 

Exactly, and that is what I have tried to say a couple of times in this thread, and thats why I rooting for UT. :thumb:

UTn

There's no way in the world I want UK to possibly have to play 4 games in 4 days with the short bench they have and all the mins. Bradley,Crawford,and Patterson play. I think a bye is huge for this team to possibly make it to the finals.

 

Well being that I don't think they've got a real shot at winning the whole shebang, I'm looking to maximize wins.

Well being that I don't think they've got a real shot at winning the whole shebang, I'm looking to maximize wins.

 

Winning a first round game won't help us much at all, because it will be over a bad team. Playing in first round could only hurt us more than help. Losing in first round we completely kill us. Really should just hope for us to get a 1st round bye, and then maximize wins from there.

  • Author

:thumb:

Winning a first round game won't help us much at all, because it will be over a bad team. Playing in first round could only hurt us more than help. Losing in first round we completely kill us. Really should just hope for us to get a 1st round bye, and then maximize wins from there.

 

:thumb:

10000000% UT... UK has a chance for another MUCH needed signature wearing bearing they are #1 going into it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.