Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

As Cats fans who do we root for?

Featured Replies

For all the UK fans out there who do you root for on Tues. night? Do you root for Vandy possibly setting up a game for first place between UK and UT next Sun. Do you root for UT possibly giving UK a two game lead over Vandy for the all important bye in the SEC tourney.What's everyone's thoughts?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Root for UT. UT has a three game lead on us, our hopes for winning the SEC is pretty much gone. So UT beating Vandy would be huge for us though because gives us a little breathing room in second place in the east. So go UT!

To be perfectly honest, it could benefit UK more if they didn't catch the bye. Ideally UK would win out, but I don't see them beating UT. If Vandy managed to win out and UK just lost that one game, UK would be 12-4 like I want, Vandy would get the bye, and UK would have a shot at more wins to pad the resume.

I'll be cheering for a bench-emptying brawl with both teams being suspended for the rest of the season :thumb:

 

But, if that doesn't happen, I guess I'll have to cheer for UT.

UT is going to win anyway unless they are completely burned out from tonight. I will cheer for UT anyway.

To be perfectly honest, it could benefit UK more if they didn't catch the bye. Ideally UK would win out, but I don't see them beating UT. If Vandy managed to win out and UK just lost that one game, UK would be 12-4 like I want, Vandy would get the bye, and UK would have a shot at more wins to pad the resume.

 

Beating a bad team in the 1st round in the tournament, probably won't help our resume much at all. I mean the chances of losing in the 1st round would hurt us a lot more, than winning a game in the 1st round. Plus having on our resume that we finished alone in 2nd place in the SEC East would look pretty darn good, and make it harder for the Committee to put a team behind us in the SEC in over us.

You cheer for UT. Give the Cats breathing room and make them take you in the tourney by not the fact they have to take Vandy in the tourney. Plus, you have a chance to go to Knoxville with UT number 1 and knock them off. Not likely to happen, but possible.

I will never ever cheer for UT. I hope Lofton has a great game but I'll never cheer for UT.

UT is going to win anyway unless they are completely burned out from tonight. I will cheer for UT anyway.

 

I hope your right and UT does beat Vandy this coming week. However I don't know how you can be so sure. I mean Vandy showed how good they are when they play at home, when they spanked us.

Cheer and root are strong words. We dont cheer or root for either.

I will never ever cheer for UT. I hope Lofton has a great game but I'll never cheer for UT.

 

Even if it could actually help the team you like out?

Why?

 

Vandy beat UT then Vols have 2 L's.

 

Then UK can go into Rotten Flop and beat them and have a chance to win the East. Dont say it can't happen either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.