February 24, 200818 yr McFadden just ran a 4.27 40......ouch....Top 3 pick now. Only team in the top 3 that should draft McFadden is Miami. So if he's top 3, he'll be #1 IMO.
February 24, 200818 yr Only team in the top 3 that should draft McFadden is Miami. So if he's top 3, he'll be #1 IMO. Why, don't they have Ronnie Brown?
February 24, 200818 yr McFadden just ran a 4.27 40......ouch....Top 3 pick now. And he followed that up with a 4.33. Very impressive.
February 24, 200818 yr So I want to know where all the Woodson fans are now that were participating in this thread: http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=142398&highlight=woodson :banana:
February 24, 200818 yr Ryan is the only 1st round lock. Flaco has jumped Brohm on a lot of boards. One of them might go first round but I wouldn't be shocked if they both drop to the 2nd round although there is always a love affair (for good reason) for QB's. Woodson is a 3rd rounder IMO. This is probably the weakest overall QB draft in quite some time as far as leading into the draft. Who knows they could all turn out great or flops. Teams love Ryan's size+leadership. Brohm has slipped some for whatever reason but watching him all these years makes it hard for me to think he won't suprise. Woodson has the size for sure and is still getting better I think. Flaco has a HUGE arm and great size. I feel the exact same way. I really think that if 2 QBs are taken in the first round, then someone is reaching. I was listening to various GMs and scouts on the NFLN the other day and they were saying how, with such a low success rate, it is just silly to pick a QB in the top 10 that you are not 100% sure about. You have to fork over a ton of money, not to mention passing on other positonal players that bust far less frequently. If I'm a team that needs a QB this year, I'm passing until the 2nd round. Some great line talent at the front end of the draft, not to mention the guys from 1-4 are pretty much interchangeable.
February 24, 200818 yr Having seen Andre play over the course of about seven years, I'm still shocked it was even a discussion.
February 24, 200818 yr Forget everything I just posted. :lol: I for some reason thought me said Brohm. A little foggy from last night still. :creepy:
February 24, 200818 yr NFL Network has Brohm at 3rd QB. Knocking him for his pocket presence under fire.
February 24, 200818 yr ^ Which IMO, is pure retarded. Excluding one half of one game, Brohm has been virtually flawless under pressure in the pocket. IF they wanted to knock Brian, they should've said mobility. The same idiot that has Ryan as #1. Under strengths it says Ryan has great intangibles, under cons it said too many int's.....whip-de-dooo.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.