Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Scouting Combine

Featured Replies

Woodyard was a freak today....weird for me, but I was stoked watching him workout....WOWZER...that said UK has had an OK combine...Woodyard, Tamme, Burton, all impressed....Johnson was OK....Little and Woodson were disappointments...

 

Dissapointment because they didn't do anything? I think a dissapointment is when you actually do something and don't do very well at it.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dissapointment because they didn't do anything? I think a dissapointment is when you actually do something and don't do very well at it.

 

I could even see being disappointed in Woodson because he isnt "injured" just "hurt." Hard to hate on Little with the injury he had.

 

The only knock on Johnson could be his 40 time, but it looked like he showed a lot in his route running and pass catching. One thing I heard about him from this weekend was his "best football is ahead of him."

For what its worth Ryan didn't do any of the throwing drills either, preferring to wait till his pro day.

For what its worth Ryan didn't do any of the throwing drills either, preferring to wait till his pro day.

 

Which I think is ludicrous. His explanation given was so that he could throw to receivers that he's comforable with....ummm, excuse me Matt, are those receivers coming to camp with you in the summer?

Dissapointment because they didn't do anything? I think a dissapointment is when you actually do something and don't do very well at it.

 

I didn't mean it as a hard knock. But Andre needed to have a good combine, that didn't happen. Now he needs a phenominal pro day, that's a ton of pressure for him. I am not sure he could, or anyone for that matter, handle it well.

I didn't mean it as a hard knock. But Andre needed to have a good combine, that didn't happen. Now he needs a phenominal pro day, that's a ton of pressure for him. I am not sure he could, or anyone for that matter, handle it well.

Woodson might be wary of the type of Combine that Troy Smith had last year. If I were Woodson, and not 100%, or not in the best shape I wouldn't work out. A bad workout could hurt more than not working out, and you have less of an opportunity to wipe it away at Pro Day.

Who all will be at Kentucky's pro day? Player wise...

Who all will be at Kentucky's pro day? Player wise...

 

It is usually just about all of this past years seniors and the seniors to be for this coming year. I would expect all of your seniors that graduated with the exception of Little due to his injury.

I'm really out of the loop to Little. What did he do this time?

  • Author

What did Little run in the 40?

What did Little run in the 40?

 

ACL...

 

HE DIDNT RUN. HE TORE HIS ACL BEFORE THE COMBINE!

ACL...

 

Wow, I really missed that bit of news

Didnt get much run since he probably wasnt a first day guy and the fact that he has graduated it didnt get a whole lot of press in KY.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.