Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Scouting Combine

Featured Replies

Does anyone know how Andre Woodson is doing at this?

  • Replies 88
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Their workouts are tomorrow. Andre only participated in the interviews and the mental evals. He will not be doing any workouts, no running, throwing, etc. He says he tweaked his hammy.

  • Author

Oh well this will hurt his draft stock if he don't do any workouts.

The TE from UL and Jacob Tamme tested out pretty well today. Tamme ran a 4.59 40. I didnt realize he had that type of speed. The UL kid ran a 4.64 also. Both were probably top 5 among the TE's.

Actually Tamme ran a 4.58 and was the second best time among TE. The UL kid Barndidge sp? ran 4.65 an was 6th best.

 

Raphael Little only did 8 reps at 225 on the bench. That's not going to help him much, Kennan Burton got 10 reps.

Mo at 1530 has a bunch of combine stuff on his blog.

NFL Network is no longer on the Dish top 100, so I don't get to watch this weekend.:mad:

I didn't realize Tamme had that kind of speed. He was top 5 in all of the speen and agility drills.

I didn't know Tamme was that fast either. I wonder what his weight is right now? He went from a WR too a TE so I'd say he can add+drop weight fairly easy. Anybody know what kind of 40 Keyshawn ran? I'm just curious if he could ever be developed into a possesion WR like Key or Jurivicious.

I think they said that Woodson would NOT work out today. He came out in flip-flops. :( As much hype as Flaco is getting Woodson may drop out of the first round. I really don't see 4-5 QB's being taken in the first round.

Urrutia had a 30" vertical, one of the best among WR's.

I think they said that Woodson would NOT work out today. He came out in flip-flops. :( As much hype as Flaco is getting Woodson may drop out of the first round. I really don't see 4-5 QB's being taken in the first round.

 

I saw one mock draft with Woodson in the third or fourth round. I don't think he falls to the fourth, but it would just be sad if he falls to the third. He was a potential top 10 pick earlier during the season.

I think they said that Woodson would NOT work out today. He came out in flip-flops. :( As much hype as Flaco is getting Woodson may drop out of the first round. I really don't see 4-5 QB's being taken in the first round.

 

Ryan is the only 1st round lock. Flaco has jumped Brohm on a lot of boards. One of them might go first round but I wouldn't be shocked if they both drop to the 2nd round although there is always a love affair (for good reason) for QB's. Woodson is a 3rd rounder IMO. This is probably the weakest overall QB draft in quite some time as far as leading into the draft. Who knows they could all turn out great or flops. Teams love Ryan's size+leadership. Brohm has slipped some for whatever reason but watching him all these years makes it hard for me to think he won't suprise. Woodson has the size for sure and is still getting better I think. Flaco has a HUGE arm and great size.

Brohm will be a top 20 pick. Brohm slipped due to the 6-6 record, that is the only reason. I have no concerns about his draft status, as his wonderlic will be off the charts, and his physical intangibles are better now than ever.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.