Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Scouting Combine

Featured Replies

Brohm was #1 with the broad jump.
I think he's really helping himself today... I can't wait to see what he does on the Wonderlic.
  • Replies 88
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Me either...while I thought Brian would've been the media darling (likely would've if the team performed like we thought they could have), Ryan has taken that role. Like I said before, Brian has proven for years, and years to throw better, make more plays, and be more consistent, now he is testing better. Regardless of draft, I feel my opinion is starting to get proven right.

Still trying to figure out what puts Ryan on another level from Brohm. Henne ahead of Brohm is an insult to me.

^ Ryan won the big game against VPI, that's essentially what started this whole madness. U of L being 6-6 and gone from national exposure is what turned the media's opinions. Brian is way better than Ryan, IMO.

Not to bad.

 

I think a 4.57 for him is pretty bad, considering Tamme, a TE, ran a 4.59.

I hope Steve Johnson, Tamme, Keenan Burton, Woodson, Little, and any other UK players at the combine do well.

 

What UK players are there?

Keep the discussion on the NFL Combine.

I hope Steve Johnson, Tamme, Keenan Burton, Woodson, Little, and any other UK players at the combine do well.

 

What UK players are there?

 

Oddly enough of all the players you mentioned I've only heard Woodson being knocked and everyone else they praised. Only cause Woodson is not participating, so they are putting ??? all over him.

I knew McFadden was fast, but not 4.27 fast. That is crazy.

 

That is crazy I didn't know he was that fast either!

I think the scouts feel Ryan has shown a stronger arm, prototypical size (can be overrated but it's hard not to get caught up see Jamarcus Russell) and played with a lot less talent than Brohm.

Flaco has HUGE size and ridiculous arm strength. Did anybody else see the long ball competition between the QB's last weekend? WOW!! Even the QB's got caught up.

Booty is another QB that somebody has a chance to pick up late that might be worth the gamble. Woodson is in that same boat I think.

Since Mcfadden ran those huge #'s he won't fall past Oakland @ #4 (Al loves freakish talent)

 

Glenn Dorsey participated in very few things (family member died & couldn't adequately prepare). This will hurt since Ellis is nipping at his hills after a great showing in the Senior Bowl.

Was anyone else impressed by the "other" top RBs and their 40 times? Mendenhall and Stewart look much more physically impressive then McFadden. I love Run DMC, but maybe some of these scouts are right when they say there is not much difference between these top guys. All of these guys looked impressive against impressive competition all year and Mendenhall and Stewart out-weigh McFadden by 14 and 24 lbs. respectively.

Johnson from East Carolina could be a GREAT sleeper at the RB spot. Stewart, Mendenhall and McFadden all looked great! What a freak the TE from Tenn is! 6'7 270ish running around a 4.7!

The TE from Michigan State is going to be a STUD I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.