Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Crawfords: Joe or Jordan?

Who would you rather have? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would you rather have?

    • Joe
      69%
      38
    • Jordan
      30%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now, Joe.

 

As Freshman, Jordan.

Right now, Joe.

 

As Freshman, Jordan.

 

I agree, since it said now I'll take Joe. In the long run I'd take Jordan.

Joe would be an All American if BCG would have had him all 4 years.

Two posts, two cop out answers :p

 

Mine wasn't a cop out, I would truly take Joe if it were just for this year. However, in the long run I would take Jordan seeing as how he is close to Joe now and he still has 3 years left.

Ask me again after Jordan graduates...

I'll take Jordan, he is younger and having almost the exact same success as his older brother. So in the current situation Jordan isn't a big set back and has big future potential that Joe obviously doesn't have since he is done after this year.

Jordan...He's as good as Joe now as a freshman.

  • Author

Season Averages

 

Jordan - 24.8 minutes, 9.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.0 TO's

 

Joe - 32.7 minutes, 16.8 points, 3.7 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.7 TO's

Joe, hands down!

Season Averages

 

Jordan - 24.8 minutes, 9.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.0 TO's

 

Joe - 32.7 minutes, 16.8 points, 3.7 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.7 TO's

 

With 8 more minutes, Jordan could score 7 more points. :thumb:

Jordan is better rounded, and a better defender. They shoot comparable percentages (Joe better overall, Jordan better from 3) although Joe gets a better PPS because a smaller percentage of his shots are threes. And Joe of course has those fewer minutes.

 

I'd take Jordan.

  • Author
With 8 more minutes, Jordan could score 7 more points. :thumb:

 

I think you have to look at 8 more minutes of Joe on the court per game, as an advantage for him though. That is 20% of the game. At this point, Joe wins the defensive side of the ball.

I think you have to look at 8 more minutes of Joe on the court per game, as an advantage for him though. That is 20% of the game. At this point, Joe wins the defensive side of the ball.

I just think of that picture in the LHL the other day of Joe locking arms with Preston Knowles... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.