Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Crawfords: Joe or Jordan?

Who would you rather have? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would you rather have?

    • Joe
      69%
      38
    • Jordan
      30%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

With 8 more minutes, Jordan could score 7 more points. :thumb:

 

By his average per minute, he would score aprrox 3.15 more points per game if he played the same amount of minutes. Joe's FG shooting pct. is 2.4% better and his FT pct. is 8.2% better while Jordan's 3 point pct. is 1.6% better.

 

I would guess that Joe garners more of the defensive attention from the other team than Jordan as well. Early in the year I would have said Jordan, but now I would say that Joe is clearly playing better.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Early in the year I would have said Jordan, but now I would say that Joe is clearly playing better.

 

And I'd disagree.

Joe C. has had a pretty special run in the SEC this season, it has been very impressive!

And I'd disagree.

 

What stats would back that up?

By his average per minute, he would score aprrox 3.15 more points per game if he played the same amount of minutes. Joe's FG shooting pct. is 2.4% better and his FT pct. is 8.2% better while Jordan's 3 point pct. is 1.6% better.

 

I would guess that Joe garners more of the defensive attention from the other team than Jordan as well. Early in the year I would have said Jordan, but now I would say that Joe is clearly playing better.

I'd say they're both the third best player on their team.
  • Author
I'd say they're both the third best player on their team.

 

Jordan is a distant third at best and UK has pretty much only three scorers.

And I'd disagree.

 

Surprise Surprise!

What stats would back that up?
\

 

That Joe is CLEARLY playing better? No stats needed, it's my opinion. Joe shows up for two or three games and disappears for two or three, he's done that since he's been at UK. If Jordan starts showing those qualities, perhaps my opinion will change.

Surprise Surprise!

 

Thanks for contributing to the thread. :thumb:

I'd say they're both the third best player on their team.

 

Joe Crawford will be 1st or 2nd team All-SEC if he continues at his current pace and Patterson has a shot at 2nd team......Bradley probably 3rd team.

 

Gordon and White will probably both be first team all conference for IU.

Right now, Joe. But if you take Joe in his Freshman year and Jordan in his freshman year, it would be an easy decision- Jordan.

 

And believe me, Joe Crawford is my favorite non-Patrick Patterson player on UK by far.

  • Author
\

 

That Joe is CLEARLY playing better? No stats needed, it's my opinion. Joe shows up for two or three games and disappears for two or three, he's done that since he's been at UK. If Jordan starts showing those qualities, perhaps my opinion will change.

 

Joe averages nearly 17 a game... that is pretty consistent.

Joe averages nearly 17 a game... that is pretty consistent.
Averages CANNOT prove consistency.

You can score 5 and 29 in two games and average 17...:lol:

Averages CANNOT prove consistency.

You can score 5 and 29 in two games and average 17...:lol:

 

Exactly what I was getting ready to post...

  • Author
Averages CANNOT prove consistency.

You can score 5 and 29 in two games and average 17...:lol:

 

True. Joe only has two games not in double figures though. That is pretty consistent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.