Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Crawfords: Joe or Jordan?

Who would you rather have? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would you rather have?

    • Joe
      69%
      38
    • Jordan
      30%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Jordan's production is obviously hindered by playing with studs like Gordon and White, but at this point, I think Joe has him.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what Joe Crawford has done in the last 10 games starting with Georgia first and then going back to the 1st Vandy game:

 

23

21

11

13

20

26

10

16

20

17

 

He has scored more than 20 in half those games.

 

Also he has had some great defensive games. Jordan is a lot better player than Joe was as a freshman, but right now its Joe Crawford hands down.

I would say Joe right now. But Jordan as a Senior has a good chance to be better.

For those of you that said Jordan you sure threw out some weak arguments and were cleary proven wrong.

Joe's a better player right now. But the question in the poll simply says who would you rather have. I'm taking Jordan, you get three more years of him under BCG.

  • Author
Joe's a better player right now. But the question in the poll simply says who would you rather have. I'm taking Jordan, you get three more years of him under BCG.

 

The question in the post is "right now". I rushed the poll question, my bad.

The question in the post is "right now". I rushed the poll question, my bad.
If you only get them for the remainder of the season, then yes I'm taking Joe.
I agree, since it said now I'll take Joe. In the long run I'd take Jordan.

 

Agreed!:jump:

Pretty much squashed all the thoughts of the others. I dont think you will hear much from them anymore. :sssh:

Of course Joe would be the pick. I'd hope, as a senior, he is better than his little brother who is a freshman. Head to head, Jordan was better and the stats don't lie. But I'd have to take Joe RIGHT NOW, being he is more consistent, and an experienced seasoned vet.

 

In the long run, Jordan will be the better player of the two.

Joe, because he has bought into Billy G's system, and also because of his experience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.