Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 85 Florida 73

Featured Replies

I thought Randolph was going to be one of the best players in this class, but he was pretty much a non factor with The Worst Coach In America on the sidelines. Nice to see him get it going...

Geez LSU went from "bottom of the barrel" to a Final Four team by the looks of some of these posts

Geez LSU went from "bottom of the barrel" to a Final Four team by the looks of some of these posts

 

Didn't you get the memo? UK and LSU in the Final Four.

 

You might want to make sure we have the correct email address on file so we can see to it you get these updates. :p

 

:lol:

Didn't you get the memo? UK and LSU in the Final Four.

 

You might want to make sure we have the correct email address on file so we can see to it you get these updates. :p

 

:lol:

 

I am always the last to find out these things....

Big win for the Tigers!

If UT doesn't win this tourny I will be shocked.

 

I wouldn't say that just yet. Tennessee traditionally struggles in the SEC Tournament. They play quite a few players, but their style can be tiring. They also have a tendency to not show up for the opening game.

 

While Tennessee would be the favorite, I actually would be surprised if they won!

I now feel a bit better about Kentucky beating Florida...and worse about beating LSU!

I now feel a bit better about Kentucky beating Florida...and worse about beating LSU!

 

:thumb:

I despise LSU but it is always a great day when the Gators bite the dust.:ylsuper:

Wow... I'm not seeing the easy win that I thought I was going to see in Baton Rouge.

 

I been saying that since last week when I saw LSU in just the first 5 minutes against UT. This game really scares me for UK, this is a game UK CANT afford to lose at all...

I been saying that since last week when I saw LSU in just the first 5 minutes against UT. This game really scares me for UK, this is a game UK CANT afford to lose at all...

 

Nope. If they lose this one, even beating UT won't get them to the NCAA without winning the SECT.

On Saturday Perry Stevenson will finally get to match up with a couple of guys that are as skinny and lanky as he is in Johnson and Randolph. All 3 could use a sandwich or 5.

On Saturday Perry Stevenson will finally get to match up with a couple of guys that are as skinny and lanky as he is in Johnson and Randolph. All 3 could use a sandwich or 5.

 

HAHAHA.

Surprised, but glad, the Tigers won in Gainesville.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.