Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 85 Florida 73

Featured Replies

Florida goes down to the LSU Tigers.

 

Cats still in second place.:dancingpa

LSU nearly knocks off Tennessee and then wins AT Florida tonight....they really seem to be missing Coach Brady.

  • Author

Mods should move this one into the other thread one I made earlier...lol

This one suprises me, I guess with no "Brady Bunch" the Tigers are now a threat.

Just goes to show you how terrible of a coach he was.

I wasn't expecting this. Looks like the SEC is opening up. Could be anybody's title, come tournament time.

I agree the SEC is kinda wide open with Tennessee being the front runner for the title.

I agree the SEC is kinda wide open with Tennessee being the front runner for the title.

 

If UT doesn't win this tourny I will be shocked.

Florida has now lost 3 of their last 4 conference games. At Arkansas by 19, At Tennessee by 22 and then tonight by 12.

 

At least Kentucky can look forward to them coming to Lexington. That's at least one more win the Cats will get this year. :lol:

Either Florida is in a big slump or LSU is a different team under the new coach.

Either Florida is in a big slump or LSU is a different team under the new coach.

 

Could be a little of both.

Wow... I'm not seeing the easy win that I thought I was going to see in Baton Rouge.

Wish they would fired Brady after the weekend.

LSU is long and athletic. They have two big kids in Randolph and Johnson...throw in Mitchell and Thornton and they have a solid starting lineup.

UK's game there Saturday just go that much tougher.

Great were going to lose to LSU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.