Rank 07 State Champs

ftbll4life

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the question how they looked in their championship game or how they played all season? If just who was most impressive in Louisville, I'll go like this:

1. Trinity (6A)

2. Highlands (5A)

3. Lexington Catholic (4A)

4. Central (3A)

5. Fort Campbell (2A)

6. Beechwood (1A)

As you can tell, it breaks down perfectly by class!

1. Trinity

2. Central

3. Highlands

4. Lexington Catholic

5. Beechwood

6. Fort Campbell

What do you guys think? Before you start, I know Higlands beat Central in Week 10. Guru, how do you see it?

I will tell you what I think. Highlands got off to a very, very slow start against Central. If you were at that game, which you might of been. You would have to agree or disagree for that matter if there would of been a 5th quarter, this would of been a 28 point ballgame. Period!!!!! Highlands just flat out worn Central down in the 4th quarter. I'm not taking anything away from Central, very nice football team but Highlands was much better.

Trinity

Highlands

LexCath

St X

Central

I will tell you what i think. Highlands got off to a very,very slow start against Central. If you were at that game, which you might of been. You would have to agree or disagree for that matter if there would of been a 5th quarter, this would of been a 28 point ballgame. Period!!!!! Highlands just flat out worn Central down in the 4th quarter. I'm not taking anything away from Central, very nice football team but Highlands was much better.

Trinity

Highlands

LexCath

St X

Central

Sorry Boom, St. X wasn't a state champ. Pick another.