Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rank 07 State Champs

Featured Replies

1. Trinty

2. Central

3. Highlands

4. Lexington Catholic

5. Beechwood

6. Fort Campbell

 

What do you guys think? Before you start, I know Higlands beat Central in Week 10. Guru, how do you see it?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1a) Trinity

1b) Highlands

Lexington Catholic

Central

Fort Campbell

Beechwood

Is the question how they looked in their championship game or how they played all season? If just who was most impressive in Louisville, I'll go like this:

 

1. Trinity (6A)

2. Highlands (5A)

3. Lexington Catholic (4A)

4. Central (3A)

5. Fort Campbell (2A)

6. Beechwood (1A)

 

As you can tell, it breaks down perfectly by class!

1. Highlands

2. Trinity

3. Central

4. Lexington Catholic

5. Beechwood

6. Fort Campbell

1. Highlands

2. Trinity

3. Central

4. Lexington Catholic

5. Beechwood

6. Fort Campbell

 

:thumb:

:ylsuper:

:thumb:

1. Trinity

2. Highlands

3. Central

4. Lex Cath

5. Ft. Campbell

6. Beechwood

1. Trinity

2. Central

3. Highlands

4. Lexington Catholic

5. Beechwood

6. Fort Campbell

 

What do you guys think? Before you start, I know Higlands beat Central in Week 10. Guru, how do you see it?

 

I will tell you what I think. Highlands got off to a very, very slow start against Central. If you were at that game, which you might of been. You would have to agree or disagree for that matter if there would of been a 5th quarter, this would of been a 28 point ballgame. Period!!!!! Highlands just flat out worn Central down in the 4th quarter. I'm not taking anything away from Central, very nice football team but Highlands was much better.

 

 

Trinity

Highlands

LexCath

St X

Central

Trinity

Highlands

 

 

 

LexCath

Central

 

 

Beechwood

 

 

 

 

Fort Campbell

1.Highlands:thumb:

2.Trinity

3.Lexington Catholic

4.Central

5.Fort Campbell

6.Beechwood

Trinity

Highlands

Lexington Catholic

Central

Beechwood

Fort Campbell

JD

I will tell you what i think. Highlands got off to a very,very slow start against Central. If you were at that game, which you might of been. You would have to agree or disagree for that matter if there would of been a 5th quarter, this would of been a 28 point ballgame. Period!!!!! Highlands just flat out worn Central down in the 4th quarter. I'm not taking anything away from Central, very nice football team but Highlands was much better.

 

 

Trinity

Highlands

LexCath

St X

Central

 

Sorry Boom, St. X wasn't a state champ. Pick another.

Sorry Boom, St. X wasn't a state champ. Pick another.

 

Sorry, I misunderstood this thread for the top 5 teams in the state. I hope I am forgiven!!!!!!

Sorry, i misunderstood this thread for the top 5 teams in the state. I hope i am forgiven!!!!!!

 

 

Just don't mess up again. You better bring your A game when the season starts.:D

Sorry, i misunderstood this thread for the top 5 teams in the state. I hope i am forgiven!!!!!!

 

Even so, how can you explain putting Lex Cath ahead of St. X???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.