Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rank 07 State Champs

Featured Replies

I think it should be,

 

1.Highlands

2.Trinity

3.Lexington Catholic

4.Central

5.Fort Campbell

6.Beechwood

 

If there was a playoff system of the top 6 teams I think it would go something like this:

 

1. Highlands vs. 6. Beechwood

3. Lex Cath vs. 4. Central (winner gets bye for being closest together seed)

2. Trinity vs. 5. Fortcampbell

 

Then

 

1. Highlands vs. 2. Trinity

 

Championship

1. Highlands vs. 3. Lex. Catholic

 

Winner: 1. Highlands.

 

Just a thought.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should be,

 

1.Highlands

2.Trinity

3.Lexington Catholic

4.Central

5.Fort Campbell

6.Beechwood

 

If there was a playoff system of the top 6 teams I think it would go something like this:

 

1. Highlands vs. 6. Beechwood

3. Lex Cath vs. 4. Central (winner gets bye for being closest together seed)

2. Trinity vs. 5. Fortcampbell

 

Then

 

1. Highlands vs. 2. Trinity

 

Championship

1. Highlands vs. 3. Lex. Catholic

 

Winner: 1. Highlands.

 

Just a thought.

 

We have a winner!:banana:

Is the question how they looked in their championship game or how they played all season? If just who was most impressive in Louisville, I'll go like this:

 

1. Trinity (6A)

2. Highlands (5A)

3. Lexington Catholic (4A)

4. Central (3A)

5. Fort Campbell (2A)

6. Beechwood (1A)

 

As you can tell, it breaks down perfectly by class!

:thumb:
Please try to convince the administration at Highlands that a series with Trinity would not bring down their program. :D

 

What makes you think that Trinity is wanting to play the game? I asked Dale yesterday if he'd been approached by Trinity. He said no. Perhaps you should try to convince the administration at Trinity that a series with Highlands would not bring down their program.:D Looking back, Highlands has a pretty proven track record of being willing to take on much larger schools on a consistent basis. We have Colerain on the schedule again this year and had agreed to play them last year if both teams had not gotten into the Herbie. I'll match up the size differential of opponents for Highlands and Trinity any day.

I don't know about next season, but in the years prior, I do know that Dennis tried to get something done, they likely didn't have the same openings. I certainly don't feel that Highlands is shying away from anything. I think that the two best programs in KY should play each other every year.

1A. Trinity

1B. Highlands

3. Lexington Catholic

4. Central

5. Fort Campbell

6. Beechwood

 

My view of all 12 finalists ...

1A. Trinity

1B. St. Xavier

1C. Highlands

4. Lexington Catholic

5. Bowling Green

6. Central

7. Fort Campbell

8. Lone Oak

9. Belfry

10. Newport Catholic

11. Beechwood

12. Lexington Chrsitian[/quote

 

Don't care about the others....but Lone Oak by far was the worst team there this year, by far.

HHS is boycotting all private schools next year...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:fire::fire::fire:

I don't know about next season, but in the years prior, I do know that Dennis tried to get something done, they likely didn't have the same openings. I certainly don't feel that Highlands is shying away from anything. I think that the two best programs in KY should play each other every year.

 

They probably have tried to schedule each other in the past, but due to schedule conflicts were not able to make it happen. I've got no problem with that assertion. I was disagreeing with the other poster's insinuation that Trinity was trying to make it happen, but Highlands was refusing and thus we needed to put pressure on the Highlands' administration to make it happen. That's not the case at all. And I do agree that it would be great if our programs could play one another. Every other year is tough to do because most schools to the best of my knowledge try to schedule two year contracts.

1A. Trinity

1B. Highlands

3. Lexington Catholic

4. Central

5. Fort Campbell

6. Beechwood

 

My view of all 12 finalists ...

1A. Trinity

1B. St. Xavier

1C. Highlands

4. Lexington Catholic

5. Bowling Green

6. Central

7. Fort Campbell

8. Lone Oak

9. Belfry

10. Newport Catholic

11. Beechwood

12. Lexington Chrsitian

 

Don't care about the others....but Lone Oak by far was the worst team there this year, by far.

 

I happen to agree. Lone Oak might have had one of the best QBs in the state but that was about it. I think they would have had a hard time against all the other teams that played in the finals.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.