Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Person You'd Most Like To Meet

Featured Replies

  • Author
I believe, the ultimate skeptic.

 

Oh. Thought that was gametime.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is/was Charles Fort?

Writer/philosopher of the early 1900's. Wrote mainly about phenomena and the unexplained.

^ You and Strike3 beat me to it.

Easy one. Jesus Christ.

 

:thumb: Me too!

I want to hang out with GT, but the earliest he can get me into his schedule is 2011, busy, busy guy. :lol:

 

I'm sure we have had a few of these threads before and they are always fun. I would have to go with Gene Tierney, but she passed away in the early 90's. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head, currently alive, that I would want to meet.

Charles Manson....I wanted to always sit down and see what makes him ticks...he is obvioulsly a very powerful "leader"?...(Got to remember, I am a Mental Health Therapist)

 

Hitler

 

Jeffrey Dahmer

 

These are just a few....

Charles Manson....I wanted to always sit down and see what makes him ticks...he is obvioulsly a very powerful "leader"?...(Got to remember, I am a Mental Health Therapist)

 

Hitler

 

Jeffrey Dahmer

 

These are just a few....

 

WOW! I never would have picked those guys as someone you would want to meet. :eek:

Probably my maternal grandmother, who died when my mom was 16.

Jesus Christ, obviously but I already know that is going to happen so my list goes on:

 

Living: Bret Hart who is my hero, Kurt Angle (always wanted to meet a gold metalist, but he is great pro-wrestler as wel) Bill Gates or any multi-millionare

 

Dead: Alexander the Great (I want to know what it feels like to conquer the the known world), Adolph Rupp

Charles Manson....I wanted to always sit down and see what makes him ticks...he is obvioulsly a very powerful "leader"?...(Got to remember, I am a Mental Health Therapist)

 

Hitler

 

Jeffrey Dahmer

 

These are just a few....

 

Those are some good ones.....very interesting.

Hugh Hefner, Shaq, Bill Keightley, David Letterman, Donald Trump, and the guys from Rob and Big...

So far the only people in this thread I have actually met are Bill Keightley and gametime.

Deceased -John Paul II

Alive- Bin Laden -for obvious reasons .

I thought of another deceased one - E. Power Biggs .

No 1 would be Jesus.

Next would be Tubby Smith (living)

Adolph Rupp deceased)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.