Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Time for BGP to support a KY girl--Sarah Elliott from UK/Jackson County

Featured Replies

Voted for Sarah, she is barely winning.

 

Didn't vote on the men's side. I'm actually wondering why Joe or Ramel weren't included on the poll.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I justed voted for Sarah and Chris.

I voted for Lofton and Elliott. When does the voting end?

I voted for Lofton and Elliott. When does the voting end?

I think it ends when the NCAA tournament starts. Public voting only makes up 1/4 of the total vote.

  • Author

Voted once from work and once from home. Both Lofton and Elliott was tied.

My sweet mommy is from Jackson County and I practically grew up there hunting. It is right next door. Sarah just got my vote for all the other right reasons. Tied with some girl from Evansville at 24%.

Need some votes Sarah is down 1. Loften is tied.

Indiana people are pushing the Evansville girl up.

Come on guys, it only takes about 15 seconds! Go there and vote for Sarah!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.