Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Time for BGP to support a KY girl--Sarah Elliott from UK/Jackson County

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted and she is still in first alone with 19%. Thanks for letting us know about this ladiesbballcoach. I coached against Jackson County when Sarah played as an 8th grader and she was awesome then. I have watched her several times since she has been at UK and she is still impressive.

Voted for Sarah again today currently 3rd.

Chris is running close with Duke's Demarcus Nelson.

We can't let that happen come on and vote, vote, vote.

 

Gotta support our Kentucky products!

Lofton is way up, and Elliot is coming back.

 

I thought Sarah Elliot was from Pendelton County, sister of Pat Elliot? Maybe I am wrong

 

Actually, I think you are right, kinda. My friend was talking to someone from Pendleton County, one of the softball coaches I think, and he commented that she was very tall. And then she went on to say I guess it runs in the family, and the last name was Elliot, and her daughter is Sarah Elliot. But who knows.

I just voted. She's in first with a 2% lead

I voted for both. At the time of my vote, Sarah had a 2% lead, and Lofton has a 1% lead over Nelson. Keep voting guys!

Voting everyday, she is in the lead, keep it up.

Actually, I think you are right, kinda. My friend was talking to someone from Pendleton County, one of the softball coaches I think, and he commented that she was very tall. And then she went on to say I guess it runs in the family, and the last name was Elliot, and her daughter is Sarah Elliot. But who knows.

 

Read post 9.

  • Author

For Sarah, in first with 21% to 16%. Don't let up now.

For Chris, slim 32% to 31% over someone from DUKE. You can't let a Dukester beat the KY homeboy.

 

Vote everyday.

Sarah is in 1st place with a 5% lead at 21%. Lets keep the votes coming.

Loften is only ahead by 1% let's get him some more votes over the Dukie.

For Sarah, in first with 21% to 16%. Don't let up now.

For Chris, slim 32% to 31% over someone from DUKE. You can't let a Dukester beat the KY homeboy.

 

Vote everyday.

 

This is weird that we done this at about the same time.:D

  • Author
This is weird that we done this at about the same time.:D

 

What was it that we said earlier in another thread, great minds think alike.:D:lol:

Elliott and Lofton both are now in first place! Way to go guys!

Elliott is up by 5%.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.