Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Time for BGP to support a KY girl--Sarah Elliott from UK/Jackson County

Featured Replies

What was it that we said earlier in another thread, great minds think alike.:D:lol:
:thumb: At least we can spell Pendleton.:D
  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like I do in our local elections, I've voted early and often!

  • Author

Sarah is still in first place but it has fallen to 3%.

Lofton and the Dukie are tied at 31%.

Don't forget to vote once every 24 hours. I think if you vote at work, you can end up voting at home too.

Sarah is up 4% now. Chris is still tied.

Sarah is still in first place but it has fallen to 3%.

Lofton and the Dukie are tied at 31%.

Don't forget to vote once every 24 hours. I think if you vote at work, you can end up voting at home too.

 

I have been voting 4 times a day. I have 4 different email accounts. Two business and two personnel

Lofton needs votes. He's slightly behind Nelson of DUKE!

We need to get some more votes for Loften. I know he is a Vol player, but he is still a KY boy. I am sure if all the UK fans start voting for him we would have more votes then the Dukies.

Sarah up by 7%. Lofton up only 1%. Lets get Chris some votes and keep up the good job voting for Sarah.

I have been voting 4 times a day. I have 4 different email accounts. Two business and two personnel

 

Did you work for George Bush during his first election? :lol:

Did you work for George Bush during his first election? :lol:
:thumb::D

Sarah is about to get passed.

  • Author

Lofton's lead is ironically a 3-ptr.

Sarah's lead has been shaven to a free throw. Girl from U of Evansville is nipping on her heels.

They are both winning right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.