Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Time for BGP to support a KY girl--Sarah Elliott from UK/Jackson County

Featured Replies

I just voted. I never thought I'd say this but the UK fan support is weak. There is no way Evensville should have more support then UK.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote everyday (24 hours) from every computer you have. Send an e-mail to all your contacts asking them to vote every day and ask them to e-mail their contacts. I have been doing this and have received a lot of responses from friends and relatives that they have and are continuing to vote and they are from all over the country and don't even know of Sarah or Chris. They are just doing it because I asked. Your contacts would probably do the same. KEEP VOTING!!!!!!

:thumb::thumb:Voted Elliott & Lofton

Voting every day for Elliot & Lofton. Elliot's easy to vote for in blue, but you Gotta love Lofton (even in orange).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.