Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA Scoring Leader

Featured Replies

I just read the khsaa stat leader's and saw that Jonathan Ferguson of

Elliott Co is leading the state in scoring at 28 pts per game. Elliott's team is also leading at 87.6 pts per game.

 

Congrats to a nice player and a nice team

  • Replies 111
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed. Congrats Jonathan. Elliott County is a great team, look out for them!

I just read the khsaa stat leader's and saw that Jonathan Ferguson of

Elliott Co is leading the state in scoring at 28 pts per game. Elliott's team is also leading at 87.6 pts per game.

 

Congrats to a nice player and a nice team

 

Where do you find the stats?

Where do you find the stats?
Link....http://www.khsaa.org/basketball/regularseason/2008/statsbit.htm

I've got to believe that Cory Sorrell is averaging at least 21 PPG and probably closer to 28.

Sorrell has had thirty the past two games.

 

Did his team win?

You're not telling the Elliott County fans anything we didn't already know!! lol

 

 

WAY TO GO FERG!!:ylsuper:

 

 

Nice to see your accomplishments after all your hard work and dedication!!

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Keep shootin--the more you shoot ,the more you get.:dancingpa

I've got to believe that Cory Sorrell is averaging at least 21 PPG and probably closer to 28.

 

Sorrell has had thirty the past two games.

 

Holy Cross doesn't report statistics, I am assuming?

Great for the Ferg and the Hook! Way to go Ferg! ! ! ! !:dancingpa:dancingpa

Holy Cross doesn't report statistics, I am assuming?

 

Sorrell is averaging 26.1 PPG.

Keep shootin--the more you shoot ,the more you get.:dancingpa

 

"Shoot to get hot...shoot to stay hot!" :fire:

Holy Cross doesn't report statistics, I am assuming?

 

Were I guessing, 2/3 of the schools in the state aren't reporting stats.

Congrats to leading the state. I'm looking forward to watching them when they travel to Mason Co. As I haven't seen them play yet this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.