Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA Scoring Leader

Featured Replies

Ferguson had 17 points in the 4th quarter when game was out of reach. I am not taking anything away from the kid, but I am realistic to the point, that he did not score 27 on D. Miller.

  • Replies 111
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having watched and played over thousands of games in my 40+ years including seeing Lofton over 20x in HS--Yes. He is the same size as Lofton and can equally shoot with him. He can and will play D-1. An SEC school had him down recently on a recruiting trip and he sit right behind their bench and the coach.

For the sake of not saying too much I will leave the school out.

 

It's Mississippi State, and this kid can play, but not in the SEC. And, to mention him in the same breath as Lofton, a Naismith Award candidate is ridiculous. Let's see what the future holds before you put him in the NBA.

Spindoc ole buddy, I timed that 4.5 myself, after the coach did and I didn't believe it. PM me and I will set up a time and date after seasons over and he is rested up good.

 

Better check your stop watch....or get an electronic timing.

Better check your stop watch....or get an electronic timing.

 

Gotta agree with you....a 4.5 should equate to 36" or better vert. Probably more near to a 40" vertical.

 

Not a great issue, but obviously something that not many are going to believe without seeing it honestly timed. Not knocking the kid though, he must be a great shooter. Hope he makes it in the D1 level.

It's Mississippi State, and this kid can play, but not in the SEC. And, to mention him in the same breath as Lofton, a Naismith Award candidate is ridiculous. Let's see what the future holds before you put him in the NBA.

 

I don't think anyone has compared him to the current Lofton, all comparisons I have seen were from when Lofton was in High School. At which time high level D1 schools were not exactly knocking his door down.

Wrong, the information the KHSAA is correct/accurate, based off what the HS coaches submit.

 

If there is a player, who has a valid statistics in any of the categories, the KHSAA can't post, unless they are submitted.

 

I can't believe I'm defending the KHSAA....:D

 

That is what I meant, sorry I was not clear. I meant that it was probably not reported by the coaches or the school itself.

I think if you saw somebody playing for Virgie that was a star, it was probably Todd May and not Ervin Stepp. Stepp played at Phelps.
I wasn't sure about the team but check to see if Phelps didn't play in the AIT when Franklin Co won it back in the 1979-1980 season. I did see Stepp play, just had the team wrong, sorry.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.