Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby's second job

Featured Replies

I guess you have to make ends meet somehow. :lol:

 

LINK

No matter where you stand on Tubby Smith's coaching tenure at UK, how could you not like Tubby, the man?

No matter where you stand on Tubby Smith's coaching tenure at UK, how could you not like Tubby, the man?

I have had the pleasure to talk to him many times...He is a very nice man...enjoyed the video. :thumb:

I always liked Tubby, I think he's a class act.

I also have had the opportunity to speak with him on a few occasions and it was an honor. Coach Smith was so down to earth and treated l me like he had known me all of his life.

 

No matter your opinion of him as a coach, he is one of the classiest people around! I do have to admit that I miss him, haha!

I just hope Bobby Petrino ain't watching this. Arkansas has to be a stale job for him by now and he's got to be looking for something new to do.......

No matter where you stand on Tubby Smith's coaching tenure at UK, how could you not like Tubby, the man?

 

I agree whole heartedly:thumb:

You gotta love Tubby!

He's always been a class act and will continue to be one.

You gotta love Tubby!

Obviously we didn't love him enough or he wouldn't have left for freezing Minnesota.

 

I would love to still have Tubby at the University of Kentucky with a crackerjack assistant coach bringing in the recruits.

Obviously we didn't love him enough or he wouldn't have left for freezing Minnesota.

 

I would love to still have Tubby at the University of Kentucky with a crackerjack assistant coach bringing in the recruits.

 

:thumb:

One of my friends had gotten Coach Smith's phone number from him personally at a football game at UK. We didn't believe that it was him, so he called it one day. He answered the phone to our suprise and he remember giving him the number at the game. He talked to us for about 15 minutes about his new team and that they had just started practicing. He wished us good luck for the remainder of our football season and said that he would check up on us on the internet. He wanted him give a call to keep him posted on our season, but someone still his phone at practice and he lost the number.

Tubby's Awesome!!!!! I can't wait to see him tommorrow night. He left the Blue Blazer family great seats in Columbus!!!!!

He is a great man and I think a great coach! I am going to get drilled for saying that, but I do think it!

He is a great man and I think a great coach! I am going to get drilled for saying that, but I do think it!

 

No, you're not. Not by me. I think he is a great man and a good game coach. I just don't think he is a CONSISTENT Recruiter. More than that, I don't think his staff the last 2 or 3 years was either. The key word being consistent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.